Author Topic: PK Discussion 3 - Assaultin' in Malton  (Read 79496 times)

Dave21

• Refugee
Re: PK Discussion 3 - Assaultin' in Malton
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 04:41:07 PM »
Right, Well unfortunately, pk reports are for suvivors shooting/maiming/killing other suvivors... killing zombies no matter where/why/or how doesn't count.  That report belongs on the ARSE list.

Done and done, although it won't do anything.  thezombiepimp and his buddies will simply continue to grief and cry big ol' tears when someone kills them for it.

zombiepimp

• Refugee
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 05:01:40 PM »
I have never cried  ???  I like being PKed.  With my flawless record of no PKs I enjoy adding PKers to the PK list for their crimes.
Mrsadguy is my mammy.  ...I guess.  Sound stupid?  Ask Unclebob to expain.

Gunther herrman

• Regular
  • Peekaboo!
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 03:32:42 PM »

The most antisocial thing Lunchdude doris ever did was knock off a christmas tree...
It's like NexusWar. YOU. WILL. DIE.
[18:50] <~AnimeSucks> sam has nothing to do with anything
[/URL

Token Black Man

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Do we have to play this game again?
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 08:01:20 PM »

The most antisocial thing Lunchdude doris ever did was knock off a christmas tree...

I've found that shooting a christmas tree sometimes sets people off.

I wonder if that will make a TK list (tree-killer).
I am Token Black Man, and I approve this message.

Gunther herrman

• Regular
  • Peekaboo!
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 04:14:42 PM »
^It seems that the Dulston guys are knocking off tree killers if I am to believe their radio broadcasts...
It's like NexusWar. YOU. WILL. DIE.
[18:50] <~AnimeSucks> sam has nothing to do with anything
[/URL

Eremes

• Regular
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 11:04:26 PM »
Can DORIS do it while it isn't illegal? :)

"The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour."

Dead Eye Joe

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 08:48:07 AM »

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=563445

This guy is on the Red Rum roster. What the fuck is he doing attacking other rummers?:headwall:

My profile?

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=499244

You can't get too upset about it.  When your group affiliation marks you as a member of the Malton Zoo Keepers I assume that you're actually in the Malton Zoo Keepers. Dunno...maybe I'm just slow. :raise:   
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 09:25:46 AM by Dead Eye Joe »

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 09:28:09 AM »
You can't get too upset about it.  When your group affiliation marks you as a member of the Malton Zoo Keepers I assume that you're actually in the Malton Zoo Keepers. Dunno...maybe I'm just slow. :raise:   

OR... there is nifty thing called UDtools that highlights members of people in your own group so you don't kill them.

Dead Eye Joe

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 09:37:01 AM »
Wow, what a friendly forum you all run here.  Yes, let me round up all the names for Red Rum, the PKA, the Philosophe Knights and then enter all 600 into my UD tool. I'll get right on that. Maybe it would be easier to actually have your real group name in your group title...dunno.  If the point is to fly under the radar, it was done well.  I already apologized, it was a mistake.  If you want to be snotty about it, hey that's your choice.  :grin:

xoid

• Regular
  • The Alpha and Omega
    • Wiki
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2006, 09:43:06 AM »
Wow, what a friendly forum you all run here.  Yes, let me round up all the names for Red Rum, the PKA, the Philosophe Knights and then enter all 600 into my UD tool. I'll get right on that. Maybe it would be easier to actually have your real group name in your group title...dunno.  If the point is to fly under the radar, it was done well.  I already apologized, it was a mistake.  If you want to be snotty about it, hey that's your choice.  :grin:
You know what you do? You don't enter them manually. Copy 'n' paste them into a .txt file. There you go, the process was just reduced by 596 steps.

[00:48] *** Sonny has been kicked by Empress (Xoid, told me too!)

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2006, 09:44:45 AM »

No, .... It's not that hard, I'm a rummer too.  It's not meant to be snotty, but I'm fairly new to the group and I got the group lists.

Dead Eye Joe

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2006, 01:42:49 PM »
Gage's alt holdonloosely isn't on the Red Rum member list.  So I'm pretty stumped as to how I should have known. :???:

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2006, 01:51:09 PM »
Gage's alt holdonloosely isn't on the Red Rum member list.  So I'm pretty stumped as to how I should have known. :???:

Sorry my bad.. he's on RedRumGrey

holdonloosely,RedRumGrey

Dead Eye Joe

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2006, 02:10:43 PM »
Yup, I found him.  I still think that sending me a casual 'WTFCENTAURS?' pm would have been a better step instead of reporting me.

jellofun

• Regular
    • ZOMBO
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2006, 12:02:18 AM »
I kinda agree, this could have been handled better out of public eye first, but meh, I hold nothing against the report.  It was meant to be open to all and I think that TBM does a damn fine job...