Author Topic: Exploit for more AP?  (Read 2842 times)

Call_me_Robert

• Anti-Spam Group
Exploit for more AP?
« on: February 15, 2007, 08:41:34 AM »
I logged on to see this slaugher in one of the malls...forget which one...but anyway, this guy PK'ed a slew of humans before turning on me...and I'm thinking, even if this guy stocked up on nothing but shotguns, fully loaded, what are the odds the RNG loved him so much it enabled him to make all these kills?  Look at the time stamps...I'm just highly incredulous this could be done with only 50 AP.

If the image is too small, please click here: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3751/howmanyapqv3.jpg

[edited to add:] I count 19 kills before he shot me eight times...that's an incredible streak of luck, or an exploit.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 08:43:56 AM by Call_me_Robert »

Neal

• Global Moderators
  • Shareholder
  • Zombie horde is bad, zombie horde on fire is worse
Re: Exploit for more AP?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 08:55:36 AM »
Pathetic Bill is a dirty dirty zerger.
There are at least four different Pathetic Bill's there.  Bill spelled with and "I" or an "L".  Check out either the zerg liste or the pk list to see just how many there are.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life - Terry Pratchett

Call_me_Robert

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 09:17:43 AM »
Ah....now that you've pointed it out, the spelling changes seem obvious.

I guess zerging with...what was that, four seperate "Pathetic Bill"s? is one way to get the most AP for your buck.

Ah, zergers...wish more of them would try testing Jorm's wrath, instead of Kevan's...  ;)

Valafar

• Oh god I broke the board
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 11:08:03 AM »
Supposedly Keven has looked into it and they are not zergs. But I personally dont beleive it. I think there are at least 8 versions of Bill
Sic vis pacem para bellum
Moderatio est figmentam

D4rkness

• Citizen
  • Least infamous guy here
    • Paradigm Theater
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 03:34:49 PM »
I know the Bills. They're just a group of guys who all use characters with nearly identical names. Probably because they knew it would generate threads like this. They're not zergers.
Paradigm Theater - Reading is good for your brain.

I got a bearded dragon in my pants...

The Chavster

• Shareholder
  • Formerly known as Jambalaya
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »
Yeah, I think that they are actually different people... I got a screeny of the entire pathetic bill killing spree! ;D (I then went on my own spree, but I only got 4 kills... :() BTW, this went down at Bale Mall...

Click here!

STREETS IS WATCHIN'

the-kooks

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 05:07:40 AM »
They are not zergers, there are screen shots of them attacking at exactly the same time, how would a zerger control 6players at once? And they all have accounts on the playerkilleralliance forums and there ip's are all different, same with the wiki, any wiki mod can verify this.

blue emu

• Refugee
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 02:38:46 AM »
I count six of them on that screen-shot... and yes, I see no evidence in the picture to suggest that they might be Zerging.

Akule

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Someone needs to get a life.
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 01:40:00 PM »
I logged on to see this slaugher in one of the malls...forget which one...but anyway, this guy PK'ed a slew of humans before turning on me...and I'm thinking, even if this guy stocked up on nothing but shotguns, fully loaded, what are the odds the RNG loved him so much it enabled him to make all these kills?  Look at the time stamps...I'm just highly incredulous this could be done with only 50 AP.

If the image is too small, please click here: http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3751/howmanyapqv3.jpg

[edited to add:] I count 19 kills before he shot me eight times...that's an incredible streak of luck, or an exploit.

The pathetic bills are a PKing group. They are variant accounts of several different people in order to spread the "reputation" of pathetic bill".

It's not that I don't like you. I just can't stand stupid.