Author Topic: The Game Psychology of Humans and Zombies  (Read 4978 times)

jellofun

• Regular
    • ZOMBO
Re: The Game Psychology of Humans and Zombies
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 06:35:19 AM »
I'm not convinced they are you know.  If they were, then there would be no need for flak jackets, and they've been in since the start.
Very good point!  But try to survive as a kid that plays tag all day long ;)

Michelle Sim

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 08:04:52 AM »
I think that Kevan expected PKers. They are certainly a part of a zombie apocalypse genre. They represent the survivor that has cracked under the pressure.

Mardigan

• Anti-Spam Group
  • Malton's top gameshow host!
    • The GMT Breakfast Club
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 01:23:08 PM »
...there would be no need for flak jackets

Wasn't the point of flak jackets, though, to make survivors more slippery for attacking zombies?

It's a good point you make though--perhaps PK'ing has been in Kevan's plans all along.  It's in keeping with general zombie movie law, i.e. the lone nutcase survivor / group of rabid death cultists / crazed voodoo worshipers; at least one of those has appeared in some form or another in most major undead flicks I've seen at least.

Black Mask

• Regular
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 01:47:42 PM »
Wasn't the point of flak jackets, though, to make survivors more slippery for attacking zombies?
No, because it makes no differenec to attacking zombies.  The flak jacket has no effect on any attack of four damage or less, and the highest a zombie attack can do is four at a time.
Whatever. Continue to insult people over the internet. As long as it makes you feel better go ahead.- Sonny