Author Topic: Zerg Liste Discussion 2 - The Wrath of Kevan  (Read 139896 times)

Antimatter

• Phailure
  • Banned
  • Shareholder
    • phoriumblog
Re: Zerg Liste Discussion 2 - The Wrath of Kevan
« Reply #585 on: February 01, 2007, 09:58:44 PM »
I guess I myself should be banned, then.  :roll:

Also... you can take your accusations against Spad and :gb2pb:

:mad:
HEY! I admin that forum, I don't want this forum's trash on top of my own.

cyberbob

• Latent Psychic
  • Shareholder
  • WHY HELLO THAR
    • My Wiki User Page
« Reply #586 on: February 01, 2007, 10:00:18 PM »
:D

Sorry, Anti, I forgot about that. :-[

I'd agree with you except that I think you are wrong.

Antimatter

• Phailure
  • Banned
  • Shareholder
    • phoriumblog
« Reply #587 on: February 01, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »
:D

Sorry, Anti, I forgot about that. :-[
S'ok. :) I just wanted to get in on the legendary 40th page. ^_^

Royal Pain

• Flapjack Social
  • Refugee
« Reply #588 on: February 01, 2007, 10:16:03 PM »
obviously some people need to re read some previous posts, and WHY i reported said post.

I've never seen God - but I know he exists.  I can't prove that God exists - but I know he's out there.  Using the same empirical knowledge, here are some facts about you:

1.  You're a zerging loser.

2.  You have no niece.  In fact, you're using this lame excuse and running with it.  You're backed into a corner with this lie and decide the best way to argue your case is to call Spad, a longtime and well respected member of this board a perv.  Classy!

3.  You are no uncle.  You are a hairless 14 year-old boy with above-average writing skills and way too much free time.  No grown-up would continue this rant as long as you have. 

I can't speak for Spad, but after calling him a perv, I'm sure he wants no contact with your niece or you any longer.  He stated Kit will remain on the list.  Good job nut case!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 10:32:35 PM by Royal Pain »

Valafar

• Oh god I broke the board
  • Regular
« Reply #589 on: February 02, 2007, 06:59:53 AM »
notazerger, or should I say Dr. MacDougal or maybe Christa McDougal?  How bout Kit Velvet or Cath? What name are you going by theses days? All the same you are a dirty zerg who tried to lie his way off the list. Not only that but you are pathetic enough to then bitch about it on LJ.  I see you were at least finally smart enough to take your character names out of your sig on the CDF boards ( i only wish they would punish you too for being such an idiot). Come on really now. If you are going to cheat at least be smart enough to do it with out getting caught. Anyway since you are a dirty lying zerg and like to insult our Mods unprovoked we the Staff here decided that will be banned. Now until whenever (if ever) we feel you have matured enough to play on the interenet.

Disclaimer To any and all that read this post. I am sorry for the excessive force I have displayed but I don't not like lying cheaters who are too pathetic to play the game by the rules and I whole heartedly support the continued hunting and killing. Please do not take offense to what I have said and do not flame others as I have done here. Normally it is wrong but in this case I feel I am justified
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 07:03:29 AM by Valafar »
Sic vis pacem para bellum
Moderatio est figmentam

cyberbob

• Latent Psychic
  • Shareholder
  • WHY HELLO THAR
    • My Wiki User Page
« Reply #590 on: February 02, 2007, 07:16:09 AM »
I suppose we can expect a retraction of that faked LiveJournal entry, then. :mad:

I'd agree with you except that I think you are wrong.

Spad

• Shareholder
  • I'm Watching You
« Reply #591 on: February 02, 2007, 07:28:49 AM »
40 pages!
Locked --continue discussing things here-- http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=1956.msg28707#msg28707

made the link work - valafar
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 03:13:20 PM by Valafar »