Author Topic: Zerg Liste Discussion 3--The quicker picker upper  (Read 104974 times)

LK Oddjob

• Refugee
Re: Zerg Liste Discussion 3--The quicker picker upper
« Reply #450 on: February 17, 2008, 02:56:33 AM »
Would it be possible for my characters to be removed from the Zerg List, please? My main character currently resides around Ackland Mall, and I have a second in the Gulsonside area. The others are inactive in various suburbs.

I have no objection to being PKed, but to be PKed for something I am not guilty of is quite frustrating.

Oddjob

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #451 on: February 17, 2008, 07:55:31 AM »
LK,

Thanks for coming and posting your screenshots.

However according to the original post http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=12.msg36158#msg36158 , you have FOUR characters - the two you screenshotted plus Aarba and Voodoo Healer. Are those yours, and if so, where are they?

Neal

• Global Moderators
  • Shareholder
  • Zombie horde is bad, zombie horde on fire is worse
« Reply #452 on: February 17, 2008, 10:10:12 AM »
However according to the original post http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=12.msg36158#msg36158 , you have FOUR characters - the two you screenshotted plus Aarba and Voodoo Healer. Are those yours, and if so, where are they?

The others are inactive in various suburbs.

Your inactive characters will remain on the liste until such time as screenshots have been taken to prove that they have been separated from the rest.  We would prefer screenshots of all of them but if the other two are truly inactive it shouldn't be a problem.  It would probably be in your best intrest, however, to activate your sleeping guys for a moment and take some quick screenshots on the off chance that you should ever use them again.  Especially since if your guys are ever seen near each other again they'll go on the liste permanently.  Just speaking from experience because one time I reactivated a character, after months and months of not playing him, just to find him outside a mall inhabited by one of my other guys.  It happens, so better to be safe than sorry.   ;D
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life - Terry Pratchett

Jsrbrunty

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #453 on: February 17, 2008, 12:10:17 PM »
Arbaa and Voodoo Healer are inactive and will probably remain that way, but just in case, here are the screenshots.

Arbaa:

Voodoo:

Many thanks,
OJ

LK Oddjob

• Refugee
« Reply #454 on: February 17, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »
Arbaa and Voodoo Healer are inactive and will probably remain that way, but just in case, here are the screenshots.

Arbaa:
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arbaabi7.png

Voodoo:
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5514/voodoony6.th.png

Many thanks,
OJ

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #455 on: February 17, 2008, 05:34:16 PM »
Text messages between Stormys and me. And yes, that is his real spelling.

Stormys: I'm not zerging! I do not want ot register on resintetized. I mean you can both of them in the malll, but they only restock there, one works in Barville and other in Lukinswood! iif you have war enegies you should channel them at the zeds from RRF! (02-17 21:02 BST)

Dude= that's zerging. Same suburb, same time - you're making the mall  a little tougher for the zombies - by zerging. If that's not your intent, find another mall to restock one of them, and if you want off the Liste, it takes 10 minutes. Ask LK Oddjob!

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
« Reply #456 on: February 17, 2008, 06:54:48 PM »

Arbaa:

Voodoo:

Many thanks,
OJ

:raise:

Arbaa:
http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arbaabi7.png

Voodoo:
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5514/voodoony6.th.png

Many thanks,
OJ

:raise:  :raise:
* Anime is Poopy checks IP, confirming they are the same.

Did you forget which account you were on?

Token Black Man

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Do we have to play this game again?
« Reply #457 on: February 18, 2008, 02:03:36 AM »
Hello. Im Jsrbrunty from the Crimson Clan. I understand that Jsrbrunty & my alt Radio Repairman are on the list, and Id like to get them off. Here are screenshots of them:

http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-08-08_1800hrs_PUBLIC/IN_33-42__266-1d3-b72.html

http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-08-08_1800hrs_PUBLIC/IN_90-1__a42-17d-29e.html

Good enough?

Normally, yes, but we're going to have to talk about your post here:
http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=1956.msg37118#msg37118

So you people can't take a little criticism and feedback? You really think your system is so perfect? Let's face it, i am very sure it is not only us who are implicated in this mess and there are innocent others out there who couldn't be bother to create an account and log in to explain. That is why i said your system needs to be revamp and you should add more stringent methods to determine zergers so as to not implicated innocent people or at least bring it down to a minimum.

What methods do you suggest?

Take these of the list.

CommanderMaceggie
MaceggieCommander

These are leading seperate lives, in my profile is:
"Im not a ZERG or whatever, I have 2 accounts but they dont work together, pls someone take me of the list."

So i dont know whats so hard about it to just believe that, maybe u guys should syop making these list unless u r actually sure that multiple accounts are used as one account.

It is very rediculous u trying to be judge but u can even tell the diffence between ur left and right hand.

Ive been killed twice now for this kind of "justice" so now i have to register and have to post this message using up 10 mins of my time. I play Urban dead for fun, not to waste time at this kind of rediculous forums that claim to keep the rules, if Kevan is so mad about multiple account why can we make 2 accounts at all?

So first verify what u r claiming and then put account on the list. I dont know if this is posted in the right section but that is ur problem, now take me of the list, Please?

>:(

Certainly, post the profile links, screen names, and screen shots of the locations of both CommanderMaceggie and MaceggieCommander and you should be set.

Hello Gentlemen, and any Ladies, It seems I am on you're Zerg list.
 This is indeed a mistake, I msitake I simply cannot see how you made, I do have a few characters, who doesn't, but none of them are together, if you wish I could go through the whole Screencap thing, but since I'm on dialup i loathe the idea of going about uploading those things to photobucket or something, it takes forever.
 I have three, Alphonse Belmont (Santlerville), Lord JuJu(Zombie in Rhodenbank), and Mr Necrophilia(Scientist in Edgecombe).
 If for some reason you have come across with the idea the other Gentlmen named Rupert Belmont, is another account of mine, you are mistaken, he is indeed a friend of mine and in game we are RP'ing as brothers. Hence forth the same last name. Anybody can make an account with Belmont as a last name, this does not mean that we are all the same person. If you require screenshots to show the location of my three characters, then I will provide those, although i really really don't wanna do PB on dialup... If you don't then capital.
 Please remove me from you're zerging list, and if you doubt the truth of my words, then let me know how I can prove to you that Rupert, or anybody else with the name Belmont, are all different, or at least that Alphonse is mine and mine alone, let me know how I can do that and I will comply.
 Thank you for cooperating with me, and for you continued good work with removing the zergers and cheaters that make a annoyance out of UD. ^_^
  ~Alphonse Belmont

Certainly, I'll just need Rupert to come on here and post his side of things, and we can finish processing your removal.

I really wonder whether your guys really read my post. First i already answer TBH question and already said we play together and something coordinate through msn and second for the proxy stuff. I will lift what i say in the previous post.

"I am under the impression that everyone's internet has to go through some form of proxy server by the ISP isn't it? I am no expert in this area though."

"Edit: Ok i just realized there is an ip on my post but the strange thing is that is not my individual ip. Yes i have one. it starts 121.X.XX.XXX. Seems like your system can only detect the proxy server."

The only reason why i say mention proxy is because my ip starts with 121.X.XX.XXX but it display another address instead next to my post. so i am assuming the displayed ip is the proxy server. Like i say i am not an expert at this type of thing. Stop assuming that everyone knows what is a proxy server and how it works.

The biggest problem that I have is the fact that your friend plays from a university and used a proxy to post on this board, and you post from a residence. When you couple it with the fact that even in a crowded room you both end up right beside one another, it would mean that you coordinate an awful lot.

It more leads me to believe that you went to school to post lilo's response, and that is why there was a delay in her response. I will have to confer with the other administrators of the Zerg Liste and see we'll end up doing.

Good afternoon zerg hunters.  I have noticed that our characters have been added to the list.  I would like for a quick understanding of the rules.  I understand that a player can not operate more than one character in the same area.  However what is the ruling for when Husband and Wife play?  My husbands characters are the first 3 below (Darkstar117, Orion117 & SSgtLess) and mine are the next 3 (L00tie, Panther117 & Panth8).   The last character (lootie lives) is neither one of ours and shouldn't be related to us.  I don't play my husbands character but do need to check their status every once in a while since he is deployed overseas and has no access to the UD website.  I have screen shots for all characters, the only 2 that are near one another are Darkstar117 and L00tie.  As I said above I don't play his character, I just login to keep them active for when he returns from overseas.

A husband and wife can play in the same group.

It's just that the problem is you both have three characters working in that same group. That ends up being zerging because your three characters aren't leading completely separate existences.

Do you know who in ARFCOM plays lootie lives?

It's the same ruling for people living in the same house. Check here on the faq.

With all of this confusion the best bet is to separate all of the characters if you are going to be logging into them while he is away. Then you'll want to limit your characters in Arfcom to be one instead of three, with the same applying to your husband.  ;)

Akule is right on these points. While your husband is unable to log onto his accounts, it would be better if you kept all of the accounts separate while you sit them.

Yes he did say those "were" (speaking for us) his characters but they (Panth8, Panther117 & L00tie) are being managed by me.  He was doing all the posting at the arfcom site and we managed the wiki page together with the same account (no need to create 6 different accounts to manage one wiki page).  We don't share a computer, we have 2 seperate computers with 2 different external IP's, not a shared IP through a router. 

Regarding the Group thing, why is that illegal.  I am a proud member of the Arfcom group and have my characters dispearse through out the map of Malton. 
No dis-respect, but you guys are making this game no fun anymore.  The FAQ on Urbandead says its recommended that you don't work together, but doesn't state you will be killed.  It also says that you don't need to report zerging because the system tracks it anyway.

BTW the post about, if you run into L00tie, make sure to say hello.  He never said he owned L00tie in that post.  It was a way to say hello if you see me.  Oh well I honesty give up.  I see this probably won't go anywhere  ???

You see, your characters are working toward the same goal of helping your fellow ARFCOM members.

By having your alts in different areas performing different tasks for ARFCOM your characters are collaborating together. Such as having one character in the theater of operations, with the other two in different suburbs rearming and waiting to be switched in, or reviving members who leave the area.

It is simple actually, they are just an organization of Pkers with their own sets or rules and logic and they expect everyone to follow them. Just PK them back if you start PKing you. If their PKing become too bad, ask your husband to create another account for the sake of reviving your characters. Note this is not against the rules since the reviver is another person and it is alright for friends to help each other. You can do the same for husband characters. Even if they PKed u, you will only need 2 AP to be back up and running. ;P
Just remember to use your reviver character to revive your husband characters and NOT your own other characters and you will not be cheating.

Except that she'll have another character in the area with the job of reviving a character that she sometimes logs onto.

Please don't give "advice" to other people on what is and what is not zerging, since you don't seem to understand it yourself.

Hi again, i read the multi abuse thing on wiki and theres is this thingI can tell u my caracters dont do that and if so they are not working together.

U say ive to prove they are not together with screen shots but u r the ones that claim that they r together. So u prove that to me.
CommanderMaceggie is in Santlervville and MaceggieCommander is in South Blythville. That the other side of Malton, i think thats proof enough.
They r both Gee Ave gang, or better they were, CommanderMaceggie is now a oneman reviving squad.  (:(

I want to tell Ra'Gru that im going to kill him if i ever see him again in Malton. Thats allowed right? Then u can place me on another list  :-*

Now take me of the list pls, here the accounts:
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=418111
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=500836

I hope this was the last thing ive to post here. Goodluck with u being the hero's from Malton  :-* i love u too.

If u would like to ask questions ill be happy to answer them, post ur messages @ http://low-land.myminicity.com/

Alright, removing them from the same group is a good step.

All I need is screen shots of both of their current locations, and we're set!  :grin:

Show me the pics then and look at the date when they have been made, must be long ago, so dont be childish and take me of the list, I wont make screenshots for this. Who even decided the screenshot thing? so come on and remove me from the list.

That would be Lagavond. He was the second curator of the Zerg Liste.

If I don't have screen shots of your current locations in order to prove that they are separate, I can't remove you. If you are having problems with taking a screenshot, I have a nice little tutorial here:
http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=2.msg2#msg2

Pretty much, they are basically characters who their whole reason to exist is for any one of us to have anonymity while being very annoying. you will see them being played at the same time often by separate people in our group.

Hoo boy. That's zerging.

I notice from the following post, that you are in the same area as the Annoyilator characters.
http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=12.msg37103#msg37103

Specifically:
http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-15-08_2300hrs_PRIVATE/IN_75-28__c2c-cbb-c78.html

If your group members are in the same area as the Annoyilators and use them to "be annoying" against people who annoy them, or in the same area as their other characters, then they are zerging.

Basically, don't use hot-seat characters. It will get you in trouble in the long run.

What about i make my own list and start killing ppl for killing Zergs that are not Zergs? And i make a rule that uve to prove that u only kill real Zergs by giving me screenshots? Whats the point of that? I think u just push it too far, as i really was Zerging then do u think ill spend all this time typing @ ur forum? Its not that it takes that much time to make screenshots but i just refuse because I think I dont need to do that. And thats true and u dont need to take me off the list, is true too. But if u r reasonable then u just take me off the list. U still didnt show me the pic of my accounts being together. And u dont need to because i know they did, one time, but not anymore.

So u take me of the list and we call it even.

Why is this a hard thing for you to do? I can understand why you might be frustrated, but you'd be far less frustrated if you got this over with quickly, right?

You know why you were on the Zerg Liste, but aren't zerging anymore. The screen shots will help clear your name. Please, just post the screen shots and I can remove you.

I have already posted screenshots, when can I expect to be removed from the list?

Now.  :grin:

http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=12.msg37128#msg37128

Sorry for the delay.

Would it be possible for my characters to be removed from the Zerg List, please? My main character currently resides around Ackland Mall, and I have a second in the Gulsonside area. The others are inactive in various suburbs.

I have no objection to being PKed, but to be PKed for something I am not guilty of is quite frustrating.

Oddjob

I wouldn't have a problem, but we're going to have to talk about your post here:
http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=1956.msg37118#msg37118

Arbaa:

Voodoo:

Many thanks,
OJ

Basically, you're posting screen shots for LK Oddjob, using his initials in your signature, using the same IP, and following it up with basically the same post a minute later. This is indicating that you are the same person.

This would mean that your two screen shots for LK Oddjob and Jsrbrunty would be very invalid.
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/848/ojuw7.jpg
http://iwrecords.urbandead.info/02-08-08_1800hrs_PUBLIC/IN_33-42__266-1d3-b72.html

Text messages between Stormys and me. And yes, that is his real spelling.

Stormys: I'm not zerging! I do not want ot register on resintetized. I mean you can both of them in the malll, but they only restock there, one works in Barville and other in Lukinswood! iif you have war enegies you should channel them at the zeds from RRF! (02-17 21:02 BST)

Dude= that's zerging. Same suburb, same time - you're making the mall  a little tougher for the zombies - by zerging. If that's not your intent, find another mall to restock one of them, and if you want off the Liste, it takes 10 minutes. Ask LK Oddjob!

He'd have to separate his characters and remove one from the Crimson Clan.
I am Token Black Man, and I approve this message.

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
« Reply #458 on: February 18, 2008, 06:04:34 AM »
This dicussion topic has been closed because of size.  A new discussion has opened up here: http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=2805.0