Author Topic: Bounty Hunter Challenges  (Read 2870 times)

Strayla

• Anti-Spam Group
Bounty Hunter Challenges
« on: March 30, 2008, 01:31:47 PM »
As some of you may be aware, I run a series of monthly challenges for bounty hunters on Brainstock. So far they've been RG based, but the question came up in March around Resensitized bounty hunting and whether it could count. Starting with the April Challenge the contests will be opened up to Resensitized hunting unless stated otherwise. The contests will, however, continue to be centrally run on Brainstock for ease of logistics. So, if any Resentized bounty hunters are interested, come on over.  :)

The April Challenge is around sustainable bounty hunting, with the winner being the hunter with the most claims where the finishing blow was done with a weapon that does not consume ammunition. For those of you who like to stab, slice, punch, or otherwise pummel murderers to death, this contest is for you.

engineer2001

• Refugee
Re: Bounty Hunter Challenges
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 03:00:21 PM »
Ah crud.  I should have read this first.  I just got my first bounty, but I shot him with the final blow.  I should have used the axe.  Oh well... I doubt I could be a contender anyway, given my noob status.

Strayla

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »
Anyone can be a contender as long a they're bounty hunting. It's never too late to join in and at least get a feel for the contests. It might be hard to play catch up at this point, but there will be a new challenge up in May so come on over.  ;)

Strayla

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »
The May Challenge is now up, for any Resensitized bounty hunters who want to join in. As always, contests will be centrally hosted on Brainstock for simplified logistics.

Strayla

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »
The November Challenge is up and will be starting, as you might imagine, at the beginning of November. Resens hunters welcome. It's a Scrabble challenge.

Strayla

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 10:40:08 AM »
December Challenge is up and open to Resensitized hunters. It's a Zodiac theme.