Author Topic: Tangling Grasp Doesnt work  (Read 1677 times)

[ANZAC]Ghost

  • Refugee
  • **
  • Posts: 12
  • You fire at the zombie and miss....again
Tangling Grasp Doesnt work
« on: June 01, 2008, 02:52:00 AM »
It's come to my attention that Tangling Grasp doesn't work in the sense that it works 25% of the time and the other 75% its useless. seems i get streaks of "grabbing hold of" without the 10% bonus, i just keep grabbing onto them with no effect, no crushing shoulders, nothing.

also, once i do grab on and then go to bite rather then saying "gripping *name* by the shoulders you bite them for 4" i just bite them or miss, which is wrong. it goes the other way too, ill loose my grip and then crush them for 3 it doesn't make sense.

seems to only way to fix this is to attack someone else or log in and out.
does anyone else have solution?  ???
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 02:54:59 AM by [ANZAC]Ghost »
With a shotgun in one hand and his trusty crowbar in the other he seems a little too enthusiastic. You could almost say he was enjoying the Z-day experience.

Stupid or just plain crazy, it's hard to tell.

sluutthefeared

  • Refugee
  • **
  • Posts: 48
Re: Tangling Grasp Doesnt work
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 11:26:07 AM »
Are you attacking with other zombies?
If another zombie grasps your victim, it will break your grasp.
Like everything else it's completely inane.

[ANZAC]Ghost

  • Refugee
  • **
  • Posts: 12
  • You fire at the zombie and miss....again
Re: Tangling Grasp Doesnt work
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 02:45:10 AM »
no, usually alone. and it's gotten worse, it never works now, which is a real pain.
With a shotgun in one hand and his trusty crowbar in the other he seems a little too enthusiastic. You could almost say he was enjoying the Z-day experience.

Stupid or just plain crazy, it's hard to tell.

Nikoa

  • Anti-Spam Group
  • *
  • Posts: 5
Re: Tangling Grasp Doesnt work
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 05:01:02 AM »
I have the same problem. After a successful attack it says "You grab..." and then all my further attacks are miss. It doesn't say anything like "You lose your grip" or anything.

[ANZAC]Ghost

  • Refugee
  • **
  • Posts: 12
  • You fire at the zombie and miss....again
Re: Tangling Grasp Doesnt work
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 06:13:03 AM »
im not sure what the problem is but i attacked someone 45 times to see how many hits i got. missed 33/45 and every hit i grasped with no effect, im pretty sure that's a glitch, there is no way i have that much bad luck. its like its calculating it at 10% or whatever a level 0 zombies hit rate is. 
With a shotgun in one hand and his trusty crowbar in the other he seems a little too enthusiastic. You could almost say he was enjoying the Z-day experience.

Stupid or just plain crazy, it's hard to tell.