Author Topic: What did your zombie do today?  (Read 27128 times)

EveDE

• Refugee
  • Eve, pre-death
    • Where these characters originally came from
Re: What did your zombie do today?
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2006, 12:33:16 PM »
Big Lizard is currently involved in a PD siege! I don't know how it happened. I just joined a couple of other zombies and started clawing at the 'cades because I didn't have anything better to do, but then the survivors inside started defending the place and getting in became a matter of pride. I actually did get BL in there once on my last AP, but I have to say this is actually a lot of fun! Last time I logged in there were 43 other zombies out there with me, not to mention the bodies on the ground, and every time I start working on the 'cades I get them down to Lightly at best. Judging from the groans, it's been breeched several times. I actually don't care if Lizard chows on harman flesh or not... it's just nice to know that I'm helping lower level guys get an early Thanksgiving!

Chris got combat revived right about the same time Mollie got killed. Neither of them did anything exciting. It seems as though I'm always going to have an even zombie/human ratio.
EveDE - Currently breathing
Chris JH - Now my main zombie
Big Lizard - Not always under my control
Mollie NE - Dedicated Nectotech

Antimatter

• Phailure
  • Banned
  • Shareholder
    • phoriumblog
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2006, 03:37:34 AM »
My newly inducted zombie munched some sad Lv. 1 standing outside an NT building. Haha.

Mickey6

• Regular
« Reply #122 on: December 01, 2006, 10:57:32 AM »
Got the Donovan Building in Chudleyton (5 blocks west of Caiger's upper left) from VSB to loosely.  Then hacked at it 13 times without effect and walked back to Caiger with my last 5 ap.   :mad:

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #123 on: December 05, 2006, 08:12:16 PM »
Broke into a hospital, AP'd out. Always like to hear panic...
alkorthewerewolf said "lightly caded! 1 zeds outside! more closeby! WAKE UP!!!!!!" (4 hours and 53 minutes ago)
alkorthewerewolf said "he's in! he's in!" (4 hours and 53 minutes ago)
alkorthewerewolf attacked you for 1 damage. (4 hours and 53 minutes ago) (Scent lost.)
alkorthewerewolf said "i'm out!" (4 hours and 53 minutes ago)

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2006, 07:44:09 AM »
You know how much fun it is to drag a survivor outside, infect 'em, and leave 'em on exactly one HP, then taunt them? "Naah Maab!"

Well I did TWO. :D

... And for once, the zombie that came along and killed them was a deserving sort: 6th level but already got brain rot. Barhah, brazzah!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 08:19:45 AM by Goldenboots »

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2006, 06:27:42 AM »
So I'm shambling around, no map, no metagaming for this character, and I come across St Mark's Catherdral in Spicer Hills. Quadrants EHB, EHB, EHB, VSB. OK, pick the VSB one, and when I have 2 AP left it's "Loosely" and 1 AP left it's "doors secured". Well, there's no horde around me, but if you see doors, open them! So I go in but I know nothing about what's in there - I imagine myself dead and tossed next time.

Wake up this morning. In the whole 4 squares there's just me and one survivor! Gave him a coupla slaps till I felt tired and ransacked and occupied my entry quadrant.

I remember when this game was full of harmanz!

Preasure

• Citizen
  • Infrequent Visitor
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2006, 02:34:39 AM »
Dragged 4 (count 'em) survivors out of Fort Perryn. Anyone who wants a pop, the armoury is open now!
Leader of the Weebls-Stuff Forumites Freedom Group

Playing - 2 survivors, 1 zombie

Eremes

• Regular
« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2006, 10:55:34 AM »
Began smashing at the 'cades for Pegrum PD in Dulston when ArgentTheReefer popped out of them and we got into an epic battle. He won at the last second because he kept moving around and attacking me. I couldn't really get a good grip on him and kill him either, but he's down to 1 HP somewhere in Dulston. He managed to down me once before I landed the killing blow, but I just stood on back up and tried to get him again. He had fled, though. He's likely inside Pegrum.

That was fun.

"The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of one hour."

Mickey6

• Regular
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2007, 02:16:49 PM »
Uwe Boll KG woke to find Bale standing open, so I decided to check out the new infection notice by biting ten people.  I quite like it.  I always hated spending ap biting someone only to find they were already infected.

I also like how the text turns pale after you get killed.  It'll make it easy to tell who delivered the killing blow at a glance, which is good, but mostly I just like the style.  It always seemed weird to me how well the dead could hear.  Now if only death could silence radios....
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 02:19:51 PM by Mickey6 »

Cowboy Up

• Citizen
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2007, 10:06:55 PM »

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2008, 06:11:13 PM »
Ruined Caiger SW  ;D

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2010, 06:45:56 AM »
Took four syringes in the neck, from three different revivers.  :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Jacen Brazeau

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2010, 02:26:37 PM »
Mauled a survivor to death and bit a few chunks out of a fellow zed before crashing in a wide open hospital.