Author Topic: ZERG HUNT II - Citizens On Patrol  (Read 45730 times)

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ZERG HUNT II - Citizens On Patrol
« on: November 03, 2009, 03:04:03 PM »

Zerg Hunt 2 will run from Nov 8th at 00:00 GMT until December 8th 23:59 GMT
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Join us to win Fab Prizes and To beat Idiots :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Questions?  Comments?  Check out the Zerg Hunt Discussion thread

LEADERBOARD
Falcon Talon 15
ra'Gru  14
Akule 13
Darma 12
Calogerro Vizzini 11
Prudence 10
Norman Stanly 10
Magnar 7
Karle Denke 6
DrJackson 5
Gullotina 4
Spitinmybeers 3
Bid Bad Paulie 2
Saint Gambi 2
Liuttle Ceaser 2
Jack Byrnes 1
Druboo 1

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 03:37:01 PM by DrJackson »
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

DrJackson

• Shareholder
Re: ZERG HUNT II - Citizens On Patrol
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »
The Rules
Enforced Rules

* Nobody who is currently on the Zerg Liste may participate in the contest.
    * Only kills against those listed on the Zerg Liste will be counted. Suspected Zergers can not be counted.
    * If you find new zergers, do not kill them, simply report them to the Zerg Liste so that they can be added and made for available targets after the update.
    * Unlike the Zerg Liste nabs tally, the Zerg Hunt will be based on character kills not player kills, and tracked as such. So if Bob's character PKLovin' Fool kills Hobo1, and his other character GrahZombah69 kills LuckyJim87, he will get 1 point for PKlovin' Fool, and 1 point for GrahZombah69, and not 2 points collectively for Bob.
    * Also note, that while you may hunt with more than one character, no more than one grand prize will be awarded to any single player.
    * All Entries MUST be posted in the Zerg Hunt II Thread on Resensitized between NOv 8th 00:00 GMT and December 8th 23:49 GMT. All early or late entries will be dismissed. Any posts in the Zerg Liste thread will NOT count towards your total.
    * Entries MUST have the Zerger Profile Name and Link in the post, the Zerg Hunter name and link in the post, and a screenshot (or Iwitness) of the kill.
    * Screenshots must include your characters name and the kill line. You may mask your location if you want, but we will require that your name be seen under the map screen.
    * All Entries MUST in the first person. No submitting posts for your friends or family, or third party reports of someone else killing a zerger.
    * All Rules and Guidelines are subject to change. This will only be used in extreme cases to curb abuse, or to clarify rules that seem vague or hard to understand.

Unenforceable Guidelines

* The goal of the Zerg Liste has always been first and foremost about rehabilitating zergers, so be courteous and inform them that they are on the Zerg Liste, and that they should come to Resensitized to rectify that.

* I like using: Character Name, you have been accused and found guilty of zerging, and for your crimes, you shall be executed. For more info, visit the Zerg Liste at http://tinyurl.com/lv56n

" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Prep

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 08:09:34 AM »
I guess this has begun? So perhaps I'll lead it off.

NecroSoldier dies.

Calogero Vizzini claims responsibility.

EDIT:
I figured that posting here would save you the time of counting off the other thread. Also, I don't care if 'nabs' get added to the complete list. I'm just here for the contest.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 02:39:29 PM by Prep »

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 08:25:43 AM »
It doesnt start till the 8th http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/ZERG_HUNT_2#The_Contest ~AS

I guess this has begun? So perhaps I'll lead it off.

NecroSoldier dies.

EDIT:
I figured that posting here would save you the time of counting off the other thread. Also, I don't care if 'nabs' get added to the complete list. I'm just here for the contest.

Prep

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 12:14:29 PM »
Well fuck it, I'm still going to keep killing. I suppose I can put some AP into scouting while I wait though ...

(No start date - end date in this thread)

DrJackson

• Shareholder
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 12:31:27 PM »

* All Entries MUST be posted in the Zerg Hunt II Thread on Resensitized between NOv 8th 00:00 GMT and December 8th 23:49 GMT. All early or late entries will be dismissed. Any posts in the Zerg Liste thread will NOT count towards your total.

but kill away. Ill also post the dates right at the top. I should have made it clearer sorry.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 02:54:53 PM by DrJackson »

[img]h

Prep

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 06:33:05 PM »
but kill away. Ill also post the dates right at the top. I should have made it clearer sorry.

No problem, I just needed an excuse to kill people. (And to be honest, I didn't read the rules anyway)  :haw:

Falcon Talon

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 09:04:45 PM »

Astinos87

• ZHU
  • Regular
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »
Magnar:

GK Bot
dies

Anton Szandor LaVey
dies

Jack Byrnes:

Got off'd, so nothing to report.

In Memory of Athair Bas.  NEX!

The Dancing Banana

• Regular
  • You know you like it.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 10:32:33 PM »

Akule

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Someone needs to get a life.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:34:10 PM by Akule »

It's not that I don't like you. I just can't stand stupid.

Falcon Talon

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Citizen
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 04:37:02 AM »
why yes, yes I do!! :P

Akule

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Someone needs to get a life.
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 09:01:55 AM »
I, Akule, whacked Waak in Havercroft.

It's not that I don't like you. I just can't stand stupid.

DrJackson

• Shareholder

[img]h

Lois Millard

• Regular
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 05:38:18 AM by Lois Millard »