Author Topic: We Can't Even Hold Malls Anymore  (Read 2690 times)

JohnR

• Anti-Spam Group
We Can't Even Hold Malls Anymore
« on: January 18, 2010, 03:56:08 PM »
Todays fall of Giddings Mall was a little more ridiculous than I have ever remembered a siege. We used to be able to hang on to malls for a month or more, I witnessed Giddings Mall fall in three days without any sort of fight what so ever. When I talked to some other people, they call it Counter Strike Syndrome. I totally disagree. I think its a lack of organization and the pep we used to have.

I have an idea to get everything back to the way it's supposed to be. I want to get a bunch of groups together and instead of advertising our groups internally through the game, advertising our groups externally and advertising the game. The advertisments should make someone think "Wow, I want to play THIS game and I want to be in THAT group".

See in the real world everything is about marketing and advertising. We can fix this problem using those real world techniques.

Visible_One

• Citizen
Re: We Can't Even Hold Malls Anymore
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 06:12:19 PM »
Holy crap you are ambitious.
Quote from: Karloth_vois
Turing test be damned. I'd buy wine from a robot.
The hunter:

The eater:

The killer:

Dr Killdare

• Regular
  • Does anyone know where I left the top to my dress?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 06:58:21 PM »
Let's compare frustrations.  I've been shopping in the ruined Blesley and Joachim Malls since February of last year.   

Your turn.   
Queen of Malice (Leader), Garniss Border Patrol
Scarletwood

This computer allows me to make mistakes faster than any other invention, with the possible exception of handguns and vodka martinis.

Quod dixi dixi....... (Cicero, What I have said, I have said.)

unremarkable1

• Anti-Spam Group
  • My in-game name is "not4eatin".
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 01:05:17 AM »
I like this idea. I've already tried getting a few friends of mine to play, but so far I haven't had much luck. :mad: