Author Topic: Unbelievable  (Read 14998 times)

the_real_sam_fisher

• Banned
  • Shareholder
Re: Unbelievable
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 02:20:16 AM »
Oh lord! A group zerg army campaigning against the Liste? That's such a New Concept!

I would love to see that if it wasn't already being done. When the zergs strike back but then they end up on the PK list and fight two fronts. Plus zergs never get organized.

Shut up woman get on my horse.

Pretty funny clip
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." --- House

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 07:29:12 AM »
Looks fine to me. 

Good show Nina. :)
I <3 Death Threats

Quote from: Revenant
The phrase "social skills of a thermonuclear device" comes to mind.
Quote from: DrJackson
What ever happened to the Smurfs and The Magic Roundabout ?
* Saint_Gambi engraves "The internet thought she was a bitch" on her tombstone.

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 09:51:43 AM »
Thank you... but still don't know in what thread it was suppose to be in ? Where was is moved to ?

And don't all come running at me now  :P

MarcusCaesar

• Regular
  • Chief Officer in Charge of Roleplay
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2010, 10:00:08 AM »
One of the mods (I think) relocated it to the ZL8 thread here. They police that thread so likely on the next ZL update you'll be all set. Sorry to hear about your RL woes. :|
F/Sgt MarcusFilby, RAF No 22 Squadron, C Flight [Wiki] (EST)

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »
Ok... thank you Markus :)

And yeah... RL sucks atm

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2010, 10:24:40 AM »
Question... what do I do about the pking on me that already started to happen now ??

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1838/luketheleast.jpg

Well never mind... just a flook that he found me I guess... and practice his war against opression lol
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 10:33:57 AM by Nina »

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2010, 11:14:56 AM »
Report it to the RG.

I think the RG may accept your reports while you're waiting for the ZL update, seeing as how you were pretty quick to get those screenshots in. If not, you can always lodge an appeal over there.

And if not, you can always PK 'em back. ;)
I <3 Death Threats

Quote from: Revenant
The phrase "social skills of a thermonuclear device" comes to mind.
Quote from: DrJackson
What ever happened to the Smurfs and The Magic Roundabout ?
* Saint_Gambi engraves "The internet thought she was a bitch" on her tombstone.

Crotch of Tamerlane

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2010, 01:24:50 PM »
*pokes head in*

He's got a KOS designation with 27 points on him already. Fire away.

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2010, 01:32:28 PM »
 :o

I should have checked him out... you better believe I'll get his ass if I see him again ;)

Goribus

• Close Personal Friend of Anime Sucks
  • Citizen
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2010, 02:52:10 PM »
I'm glad you took the effort to get yourself off Nina. And although you probably won't believe me I do feel bad about your RL problems. A few years ago my grandfather died, it wasn't from cancer, but it still sucks. As far as you playing the game to take your mind off of things that's fine. I'm sure a lot of us do it. You just need to be careful with how you move your own characters. In any event I wish you the best of luck and hope shit works out for you.

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2010, 03:44:13 PM »
Thanks Goribus, I truly appreciate it.

And as for as being careful moving my chars its gonna be easier to do since I'm not gonna be BHing with RobDick anymore. At least for now.

So all ends well... thank you guys for dealing with my "tiny" outburst last night ;)

Ciscokitty

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2010, 07:16:57 PM »
Quote from: Saint Gambi
...That your bounty hunting "friends" don't care if you cheat or not, and will even try to defend you when you do, well, frankly I'm not really surprised. I bet they'd even helped you try to cover up your zerging because that's what friends are for right?  They cover your ass when you cheat, right?  They take some bullets for you when they're all being sprayed in your general direction, amirite?

They used to think of me as a friend at one point too, y'know, before I reported treebob to the zerg list.  Just putting that out there.

Ah yes, more insinuations that Ciscokitty wants to protect and cover up her friends' zerging.

We hear this a lot from you, Gambi, but what we never hear is how you revealed to Aiden and then me that Ed Poe, Gregor Severov and Willard Higgins were being investigated weeks, if not months, before you actually made the details public.   Remember how when I asked you to post it and get it over with so we could address/stop it, you wanted to wait longer so you could catch all the alts involved and be sure that nobody got more than the one chance allowed by resens to correct their playing?  You remember how we acquiesced and kept the information confidential.  Amiright?

It seems to me that if it were true that I seek to protect and conceal zerging by teammates, things would have unfolded quite differently. Did you observe any changes in their game play that suggested they were forewarned, Gambi?  Did we interfere in your investigation in any way, shape or form?  Did we betray your confidence even as you attacked us on the Saints forum and later publicly in Brainstock?   Nope, it didn't happen.   My actions have NEVER demonstrated that I cheat or help cheaters or cover up cheating and yet regardless of my behavior, you continue to make the assertion.

And last night, when Crotch came to me and asked who played Leornard and Dick, I gave him the names readily and you were informed.  Amiright?  And when it became clear that Leonard warranted permalisting, I, personally, executed and removed him from the group.  That hardly supports your spurious insinuations.  Amiright?

Crotch of Tamerlane

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »
And last night, when Crotch came to me and asked who played Leornard and Dick, I gave him the names readily and you were informed.  Amiright?
Youareright.

EDIT: Srsly, though. Spurious accusation is more spurious than old meme is old. Cover ups, now?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 07:30:09 PM by Crotch of Tamerlane »

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »
Yes... me again...

Being griefed and all the same day I decide to go clean (and by that I was never cheating... just had difficulties moving Dick) really puts things into perspective. I'm pretty sure you'd all feel the same way. I decide to play nice with you guys and this happens ? I believe he is one of yours ?

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6546/pkeraidenfurry.jpg

And I am very sorry that I didn't screenshot gambi doing the same thing to me while being a pain to a lot of players... me included (the little griefer kept shooting at me for fun).

I truly believe that griefing should be put on record... but then again... that would go against your daytime play and ruin your fun.

I tried to be nice... but if Colonel is gonna grief me like this I think this is something to consider HIM as a problem... no ?

I made a mistake of rooming Dick too close to someone.. its not like I leave notes (greetings to an aproaching grave) and shoot at people... (see link) and I get the problems ? Makes no sense to me...

Something to look into ?

Nina
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 08:43:02 PM by Nina »

The Colonel

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2010, 08:47:53 PM »
Hun...if I were gonna target you, I woulda a long time ago. I do believe I left you alive too, did I not? Even said I was sorry if someone had shot you.

Also I'm not one of theirs

Further more if you had checked anything at all
Like this
or maybe here
(both public knowledge) I'm not looking for you at all, I'm looking for someone else

though as I do recall, I killed Bri...and suddenly I was shot dead by I believe you  :D
If you would like me to start targeting you though, I am more then happy to, as Bri is too close to one of my others, so I had to GTFO in order to avoid getting myself re-added here, but I bet your character will be rather close to her

further more, griefing as define by the RG is if I were to kill you repeatedly with no excuse (I believe the average is 4) and then you get referred to as a griefer ;)