Author Topic: Unbelievable  (Read 14643 times)

Nina

• Refugee
Re: Unbelievable
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2010, 08:55:10 PM »
Sec sweetie... my gurl (I have the cutest chocolate Lab) need to go outside... much more important.

I'll BRB though...

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2010, 09:25:18 PM »
Hun...if I were gonna target you, I woulda a long time ago. I do believe I left you alive too, did I not? Even said I was sorry if someone had shot you.

Errr... I believe you targetted me by leaving me at 2 hp and running away thinking you'd be off the hook.

Also I'm not one of theirs

Whatever... I see you try hard though to really squeze in to be THEM while I'm in here...

Further more if you had checked anything at all
Like this
or maybe here
(both public knowledge) I'm not looking for you at all, I'm looking for someone else

Funny... were you bored or just out of imagination when you shot me ? Seems to me you should better map out your kill plans...

though as I do recall, I killed Bri...and suddenly I was shot dead by I believe you  :D
If you would like me to start targeting you though, I am more then happy to, as Bri is too close to one of my others, so I had to GTFO in order to avoid getting myself re-added here, but I bet your character will be rather close to her

I NEVER killed any of the unfortunate company we have by the Rich Hills side of my friends... you are badly mistaking. And probably hoping I would not respond... too bad for you.

further more, griefing as define by the RG is if I were to kill you repeatedly with no excuse (I believe the average is 4) and then you get referred to as a griefer ;)

Indeed... this has to change... being slowly shot at and leaving as you're the king of pkers without being caught has to be reported now... no more underground baby... fun time is OVER !!!

Things change, just like politics... we "adjust"

Sooo much to answer here... and actually think about. If I can go around and shoot people for fun... how fun is that really... its just really annoying... well you know that... lots of you do it.... my point is... maybe I should go to admin and suggest an alternative... or do I start that on my own ?  :o
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:52:55 PM by Nina »

The Colonel

• Citizen
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2010, 09:52:57 PM »
Chocolat lab...I have a Golden Doodle

by me targeting you I would not have left you alive, you were at 2 there, I coulda punched you to death

Had I wanted to be one of "theirs" I woulda asked a long time ago, I kill zergs all the time while out and about with the killers I have, I just never report them over here (with the exception of the competition they had)

Pretty much Yea! I was bored so I figured you were a prime target, why are you complaining, you hunted me down and shot me dead after I killed Bri, you didn't see me complain did you? And if in fact I am wrong and it wasn't you...oh well, I kill people its what I do. If you would like I can shift gears and have the guys who run with me target you instead of Bri, it wouldn't be too hard.

by the way, I'm a pretty solid asshole IRL so trust me when I say, these guys would be nice compared to the things I would do to you in game if given the opportunity

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2010, 10:12:30 PM »
Chocolat lab...I have a Golden Doodle

by me targeting you I would not have left you alive, you were at 2 there, I coulda punched you to death

You are kidding right ? Next time actually kill me so I can report you as a pker ? lol Do you really think I'm oblivious to what you are all about ? You... Gambi... its called GRIEFING !! No ? Not aware ? New rules IMPLY !!

Had I wanted to be one of "theirs" I woulda asked a long time ago, I kill zergs all the time while out and about with the killers I have, I just never report them over here (with the exception of the competition they had)

Funny... from what I can see they won't take you in cause they don't trust you... heh... thats the ONE thing I agree with the ZHers lol

Pretty much Yea! I was bored so I figured you were a prime target, why are you complaining, you hunted me down and shot me dead after I killed Bri, you didn't see me complain did you? And if in fact I am wrong and it wasn't you...oh well, I kill people its what I do. If you would like I can shift gears and have the guys who run with me target you instead of Bri, it wouldn't be too hard.

I don't have any recollection of killing you... sorry... I don't PK

by the way, I'm a pretty solid asshole IRL so trust me when I say, these guys would be nice compared to the things I would do to you in game if given the opportunity

Well that proves my point once more that you are willing and able to do harm to me... put it this way... stop playing your little hide and seek "I'm not gonna be a Pker" type thing and come out of the closet ! :)

See you soon Colonel ! Or whoever you wanna be... I guess being a colonel you got some honor's badges and stuff huh... feels like a drama movie... the good guy is really the asshole that kills everybody  !lol
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 10:24:00 PM by Nina »

The Colonel

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2010, 10:36:14 PM »
Go ahead report me as a PKer
oh wait...http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1615890
Aiden does that for himself

Next, you know nothing about how they feel unless you ask them, have you tried?
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:The_Colonel
my main 4 and the recent 5th are all essentially killers, or have bounties

I am not hiding anything about being a killer ;)
Your just assuming I am

and actually being a Colonel entitles me to chicken, got any? I love's me some chickenz, mmm, mmm, good

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2010, 10:53:18 PM »
Go ahead report me as a PKer
oh wait...http://ud-malton.info/rg/i/1615890
Aiden does that for himself

You are kidding... didn't I just finish telling you that you NEED to KILL me ? Or do you really think I'm THAT stupid... or scared ? lol
Stop with the games hun... you are a griefer and we need to do something about that. GET OUT OF THE CLOSET !! lol

Next, you know nothing about how they feel unless you ask them, have you tried?
http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:The_Colonel
my main 4 and the recent 5th are all essentially killers, or have bounties

I would love to ask you but... you never answer a straight one... and you never asked me before you shoot and run...

I am not hiding anything about being a killer ;)
Your just assuming I am

Well its hard not to assume you are one and what the puzzle is, is why are you so scared to go public ? Kill me already ! Lets get you THAT title !

and actually being a Colonel entitles me to chicken, got any? I love's me some chickenz, mmm, mmm, good

Can't wait to try those new wings ! hot hot hot
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 11:00:49 PM by Nina »

MarcusCaesar

• Regular
  • Chief Officer in Charge of Roleplay
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2010, 11:57:00 PM »
Please, for the love of god, stop. This thread served its purpose when Murderess did what she needed to do to prove alt separation. Go get a room or send each other notes via PM or something, for all our sakes.
F/Sgt MarcusFilby, RAF No 22 Squadron, C Flight [Wiki] (EST)

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2010, 12:27:30 AM »
Please, for the love of god, stop. This thread served its purpose when Murderess did what she needed to do to prove alt separation. Go get a room or send each other notes via PM or something, for all our sakes.

who says I havent been?  :perv:  anywho... locked