Author Topic: Unbelievable  (Read 14940 times)

Nina

• Refugee
Unbelievable
« on: January 20, 2010, 07:55:56 PM »
I just saw you guys' little up to date thinghy...

So... a BH can't move around ? Of course he'll be somewhere hunting ! Could be a whole subburb away though but doing his own business !

You guys are idiots...

I'm about to lose everything today... my mom died 2 years ago, lost my job and somehow... somehow had fun "somewhere" and had a good friend running around with. Well you made fucken sure I would lose that too.

You think gaming is all there is ? You think I would put much effort to cheat when its hard enough not to ? Again... idiots.

And like I said... its not a "crime" to be a subburb away... gotta hunt for :D pkers (oh.. I'm sorry... do you feel attacked ?) I move my other only survivor alts as far as I can. Most of you must know its not easy to keep track all the time. If it was... maybe I'd be so damn far away to make sure you "guys" would not see me cheating ?

Again... you are idiots... I got bigger RL more important things to deal with than wasting time here... came here cause I needed to let some steam off...

Thanks !!

As always... you are soooo helpful !

DT

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • Who?
Re: Unbelievable
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 08:02:00 PM »
I, too, feel this way.

Destroying people's lives via the internet is a horrible thing. You're all CyberTerrorists. I hope you die in a fire. And a car crash. Through cancer. You Hitlers.
"AUDACTER CALUMNIARE, SEMPER ALIQUID HAERET."

Nina

• Refugee
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 08:30:52 PM »
You know what ?

I never even hang in my own group forum that much... 2 answers in what... 10 minutes ? My gawd.. RL that boring ?

Or is it that your mom died of pancreas CANCER too DT ? Be careful what you say... that was NOT funny at all...
Not trying to get sympathy... just saying stop being such an ass...

My point is I got bigger fish to fry than to "map out" a whole plan to take the city of Malton !!! Geezzzz !

You guys out of your minds ?

Maybe YOU should be watched ;)

Norman Gunston

• Citizen
  • Sewiously
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 08:41:18 PM »
You know what ?

I never even hang in my own group forum that much... 2 answers in what... 10 minutes ? My gawd.. RL that boring ?

Or is it that your mom died of pancreas CANCER too DT ? Be careful what you say... that was NOT funny at all...
Not trying to get sympathy... just saying stop being such an ass...

My point is I got bigger fish to fry than to "map out" a whole plan to take the city of Malton !!! Geezzzz !

You guys out of your minds ?

Maybe YOU should be watched ;)

:jerkjerk:
Love,

Goribus

• Close Personal Friend of Anime Sucks
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 08:46:44 PM »
Stop making excuses for why you cheated Nina. You didn't get perma listed. All you have to do is stop cheating, prove you aren't cheating anymore by posting screencaps of your character's locations, and agree not to cheat anymore. It's really that fucking simple. As for your boyfriend Zergbob, he's had his chance to get off, decided he'd rather be a cheat, and then have you reverse White Knight for him. While I feel bad for you because of your personal life, I honestly couldn't give a fuck less why you cheated. You cheated. You got caught. End of discussion. No amount of sob stories are going to make anyone unlist you.

Duck

• Refugee
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 08:49:28 PM »
hey gorbus why dont you shut the fuck up and leave it be.  Are you a Mod?  NO!  So you didn't need to post except to show everyone that you have no compassion and that you are a pile of shit. There was no reason to comment on anything especially not her personal situation.  Now why don't you stop making excuses about why you are a pile of Shit and let it die!  No amount of crying will make people stop thinking you are a pile of shit.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:05:27 PM by Duck »

DT

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • Who?
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 09:06:53 PM »
a pile of shit.  a pile of Shit a pile of shit.
I endorse this person or product.

Tears make the world go 'round, and this type is premium.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:14:23 PM by DT »

Goribus

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
Hey Duck, why don't you shut the fuck up and leave it be. Are you a Mod Duck? NO! So you didn't need to post except to show everyone that you have compassion and that you're a White Knight. There was no reason to comment on anything, especially not me sympathizing with her personal situation. Now why don't you stop making excuses about why you are an easily butthurt pussy and let it die! No amount of crying will make me give a shit.

Duck

• Refugee
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 09:17:06 PM »
Bravo gorbus way to prove my point further!

Goribus

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »
I'm an asshole when it calls for it. But I don't think you even read my post. I felt bad for her regarding her personal situation. I still do. That's genuine. But it doesn't excuse her cheating, nor should it.

Duck

• Refugee
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 09:21:54 PM »
no you are a asshole all the time.  There was no reason to post except to be a fucking pile of shit like you are.  Why couldn't you just leave it be?  Exactly! So show everyone  right I am keep going.

The Colonel

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
I lost my job and you don't see me cheating

So clearly she has no excuse

Crotch of Tamerlane

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 09:27:36 PM »
We interrupt whoever the hell is talking right now to bring you a message from someone who doesn't have an account on here.

Quote from: Cisco

It saddens me to report that Leonard has been executed as a zerger and told to leave Illuminati. Dick's future with Illuminati is as yet undetermined.  In the event he gets off ZL and agrees to maintain alt separation of no less than 20 spaces/24 hours at all times I will consider his remaining with us.  There are details to work out and as you are aware, Dick has some real life things to address at the moment.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled clusterfuck.

DT

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • Who?
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 09:28:18 PM »
What's up, Crotch?