Author Topic: Zerg Liste Appeals Thread  (Read 93549 times)

drodro

• Anti-Spam Group
Re: Zerg Liste Appeals Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 01:39:38 PM »
I think this is why I haven't tried to get off the list (and getting killed every 4 months wasn't too bothersome).  I don't have drodro2 in my contacts, so I can't screenshot him as inactive.  I assume if I log in to drodro2, it'll make him active, and I want to keep him inactive.  So it seems like a bit of a catch-22.  I don't have drodro2s user ID to bring up the profile (is there a way to search for a user ID given a name?) and then add to contacts.

Zombie in Pajamas

• Regular
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 01:44:48 PM »
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=464584

Here's a link to your account, and it is indeed struck out as inactive.

This is the tool used to search for any given profile in UD: http://profiles.urbandead.net/index.php

drodro

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 02:41:23 PM »
So is ZiP's word good enough to call drodro2 inactive?

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 03:33:17 PM »
Profile is Struck out.
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Chunk Hardpec

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 01:19:18 PM »
Hi everyone...

After not playing UD for a few years I've come back to find myself on a zerg list.  Apparently the other guy sharing a similar name is also on the list, and I have no idea who he is.

I used to be up in Earletown and I'm now in Santlerville.  I only play one character, id: 616221.

What other info can I give you to get off this list?

Thanks

Slated for removal due to inactivity of listed alt. - Marcus
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:41:53 AM by MarcusCaesar »

Zombie in Pajamas

• Regular
  • Mostly Harmless
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
Hello there, Chunk. It's good you've decided to come here and get things squared away.

I did a search on your listing and came upon a post by Duke Hardpec:

http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=1038.msg27034#msg27034

Heya all,

I've been nuked for being on the Zerg list when in fact I only run one account. A buddy from work and I thought it would be a good laugh if we did some RP'ing in UD so we created the "brothers" Duke and Chunk Hardpec. He runs his account and I run mine.. we don't even coordinate much any more since we have both maxed out our levels. I am getting kinda tired of being labelled a Zerger when I am a legit player. What can I do to get off this list?

Thanks!

According to this post, the owner of Duke Hardpec claims you two know one another. How do you account for this discrepancy?

Chunk Hardpec

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 10:58:07 AM »
I used to play at work, but I don't remember anyone there having a similar name.  Of course it was 3 years ago, so I probably just don't remember. I'm not even in the same city anymore, so it would be hard for me to track down whoever it was.

Either way, it wasn't zerging then and it still isn't.  I don't know if there's any way of checking, but when was the last time Duke logged in? 

Any other info I can give you?

Prep

• Regular
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2010, 04:41:31 AM »
I believe it's safe to remove Chunk Hardpec from the list. Duke can stay on. I'm saying this because Duke Hardpec is currently inactive in game. Check him in contacts, he's crossed out.

Thanks for coming to the list, Chunk! I won't be killing you anymore. (Unless you do something silly ;))

Chunk Hardpec

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2010, 10:55:36 AM »
Thanks guys.  No reason to believe I'll do anything silly.  Although I am currently knocking down cades at entry points in Santlerville and writing the url of the cade plan so people know.  I got stuck outside because all the entry points were EHB.

Crotch of Tamerlane

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2010, 03:19:34 PM »
Wait, wait, wait... how did you get the name Chunk Hardpec, and he got something lame like "Duke Hardpec"? Why not, y'know, "Gristle McThornbody"? Or "Punch Rockgroin"?

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »
Wait, wait, wait... how did you get the name Chunk Hardpec, and he got something lame like "Duke Hardpec"? Why not, y'know, "Gristle McThornbody"? Or "Punch Rockgroin"?

Or something with "Crotch" in it?

Chunk Hardpec

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »
Stud Hunkstrom was taken

Chunk Hardpec

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 04:01:08 PM »
So, when/how does this happen?  I'm still getting killed because I'm showing up on the zerg list.

I believe it's safe to remove Chunk Hardpec from the list. Duke can stay on. I'm saying this because Duke Hardpec is currently inactive in game. Check him in contacts, he's crossed out.

Thanks for coming to the list, Chunk! I won't be killing you anymore. (Unless you do something silly ;))

Visible_One

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 05:10:25 PM »
So, when/how does this happen?  I'm still getting killed because I'm showing up on the zerg list.

The Liste is updated regularly. Zerg Liste mods will remove Chunk Hardpec in the next update.
Quote from: Karloth_vois
Turing test be damned. I'd buy wine from a robot.
The hunter:

The eater:

The killer:

BigTow

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 09:51:27 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm here to get my name cleared up. Here's my current profile http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=906594

'bout 6 months ago I created a scout alt to help combat a pker that was attacking me with his multiple alts & unfortunately, didn't research whether or not alts were acceptable or not. Shortly after running him for a few days, I discovered that alts weren't allowed so I immediately retired him.

His name's been struck out & here's a link to his profile http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1633430
Please let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,
BigTow
shortz101@yahoo.com

Despite the views of some of ENVY's leadership, making an alt 'just to scout' in proximity to your main is still considered cheating by most of the UD population. However, as the listed alt is idled out, your main will be removed from the list. If you want to play your alt again for whatever reason, submit screenshots showing at least 10 squares separation between the two and we can remove him too. - Marcus
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:52:39 AM by MarcusCaesar »