Author Topic: Zerg Liste Appeals Thread  (Read 94230 times)

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
Re: Zerg Liste Appeals Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 05:02:29 PM »
Just to clarify, you are allowed to play multiple characters, but you need to keep them in separate suburbs. 1 suburb is defined as 10 blocks, so the zerg list defines zerging as a player controlling 2 (or more) characters within a 10 block area, within 24 hours.

There are 100 suburbs in Malton so it's not unreasonable to expect players, who are able to play 3 characters for free within the IP hit limit, to keep some distance between their characters.

And BigTow, since your other alt is idled there it looks like your appeal will go through without too much hassle.  Hang out for the mods to do an update. :smile:
I <3 Death Threats

Quote from: Revenant
The phrase "social skills of a thermonuclear device" comes to mind.
Quote from: DrJackson
What ever happened to the Smurfs and The Magic Roundabout ?
* Saint_Gambi engraves "The internet thought she was a bitch" on her tombstone.

jackheins

• Refugee
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
I, Jack Poopy Pants Heins, have been put on the zerger list, and my supposed zerg is AnonSantlerville.

Let's review the facts:

I had an account named AnonSantlerville on the wiki
AnonSantlerville's profile links to my profile

These are the only reasons why I am on the list. AnonSantlerville is not an alt of mine. I demand that I am removed from the list, as I've been killed three times now because people think I'm a zerger. This is getting really fucking annoying and every time I try to get myself removed they refuse to do so and tell me to leave the suburb or go around wasting AP killing AnonSantlerville.

Appeal denied. ~H.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:57:27 PM by The Huntsman »

LJ Crabs

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 04:14:11 AM »
You seem to have me flagged as a perma  :zombie:
This has resulted in one of my toons being repeatedly shot in the face.

All my toons are currently working on STAYING ALIVE and NOT KILLING people. In fact I'm currently running a revive point in Peddlesden Village.
Please quit shooting, think of the kittens......

LJ Crabs

PM Sent. -Marcus
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:56:29 AM by MarcusCaesar »

danh0082003

• Refugee
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 05:12:31 AM »
hi all.i have show screenshots(Eve001 Eve009) for my alts for 2weeks but now I'm still onl ZL.let me know to do this case?

Per previous comment, added to permazerg list for omitting Eve003 and various YETI alts still in proximity. - Marcus
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 09:36:31 AM by MarcusCaesar »

nephlite

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2010, 05:21:28 AM »
Hello!  I'm just here to post that Dee Reynolds, Pepe Silvia, and myself (Dennis Reynolds) aren't zergs.  We're 3 real life friends that found the game and signed up together all named our characters after people in the show "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia".  Ashtanga is another real life friend of ours, the one that found the game, but he wasn't cool when he picked his name.  Pepe and Dee are married and actually live in another town from me.  We do usually chat and talk to each other about what we want to do, but we're definitely not zergs  :P

Dee got killed this morning cuz she was on the list, which was actually fairly hilarious.  I was thinking about waiting for her to get back up and killing her myself, but she'd slap the hell out of me!  So, it'd be nice to get things straightened out!

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2010, 06:19:46 AM »
Hello!  I'm just here to post that Dee Reynolds, Pepe Silvia, and myself (Dennis Reynolds) aren't zergs.  We're 3 real life friends that found the game and signed up together all named our characters after people in the show "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia".  Ashtanga is another real life friend of ours, the one that found the game, but he wasn't cool when he picked his name.  Pepe and Dee are married and actually live in another town from me.  We do usually chat and talk to each other about what we want to do, but we're definitely not zergs  :P

Dee got killed this morning cuz she was on the list, which was actually fairly hilarious.  I was thinking about waiting for her to get back up and killing her myself, but she'd slap the hell out of me!  So, it'd be nice to get things straightened out!

Welcome, nephlite. The post which got you listed is here:  http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=12.msg51955#msg51955

Since you're claiming these characters are all run by different people, we normally ask that you get the other people to come here and post in agreement with you. This should go in the Zerg Liste Appeals thread.

People getting killed because they're wrongly on the Zerg Liste happens, and we want to minimise it. It's on a par with badly mixed martinis.

Crotch of Tamerlane

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2010, 07:08:45 AM »
You seem to have me flagged as a perma  :zombie:
This has resulted in one of my toons being repeatedly shot in the face.

All my toons are currently working on STAYING ALIVE and NOT KILLING people. In fact I'm currently running a revive point in Peddlesden Village.
Please quit shooting, think of the kittens......

LJ Crabs
You're going to have to put up iWits/UDwits/dumbwits showing alt separation, comrade. Whether or not you're killing people is entirely irrelevant.

Hey, why the hell am I here? I don't mod this god damn place.

Dee Reynolds

• Anti-Spam Group
  • i will eat your babies, bitch
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2010, 08:14:30 AM »

hey, i'm here, begrudgingly signed up to defend my internet honor, or whatever it is have to do play this little web game at my leisure.

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2010, 04:30:53 PM »
I was the one that shot Dee.

For what it is worth- Dee was at the bottom of the active list while Dennis was in the middle so they weren't active in unison.  Anyway I find simply warns tend not to work as well as killing them.
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

nephlite

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2010, 05:08:10 AM »
You made the right choice killin' Dee over me: I was laughing all day about that!  She's super ticked, but that might just be cuz she lives in a stupid town--Great job!

Jeff Glavin

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2010, 07:11:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:08:23 AM by MarcusCaesar »

db_Jackson

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »
You have my character, Tomas Durnin:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1214657

and my son's character:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1215614

listed as zergers.

Given that my son isn't really of an age to come post, and just likes to climb on my lap and tell me where to go and who to help, he won't be here. The characters look alike because I set them up for us both-- at six, he's not much of a typist. I'll admit, I suggested to him that we tell the room someone shot my character, but that's it. I was using UD as an exercise to get him into roleplaying, and that's why the characters were close; so I could help him out if he needed to be revived. Given I've got a link on my first account to someplace where I could have been contacted, I could have clarified the issue before this-- but I suppose that's irrelevant now.

I've moved my son's character across the board to Owsleybank, in the Hyson Museum, and my character is in Tilke Park in Hollomstown. They won't be nearby again.

Thanks.

the_real_sam_fisher

• Banned
  • Shareholder
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »
You have my character, Tomas Durnin:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1214657

and my son's character:

http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1215614

listed as zergers.

Given that my son isn't really of an age to come post, and just likes to climb on my lap and tell me where to go and who to help, he won't be here. The characters look alike because I set them up for us both-- at six, he's not much of a typist. I'll admit, I suggested to him that we tell the room someone shot my character, but that's it. I was using UD as an exercise to get him into roleplaying, and that's why the characters were close; so I could help him out if he needed to be revived. Given I've got a link on my first account to someplace where I could have been contacted, I could have clarified the issue before this-- but I suppose that's irrelevant now.

I've moved my son's character across the board to Owsleybank, in the Hyson Museum, and my character is in Tilke Park in Hollomstown. They won't be nearby again.

Thanks.

FYI you need to post screenshots showing the toons more that 10 spaces apart to get off the list.
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." --- House

db_Jackson

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2010, 10:20:31 PM »
Quote from: the_real_sam_fisher
FYI you need to post screenshots showing the toons more that 10 spaces apart to get off the list.

Then I guess we're going to end up getting shot at for a while, because I've got deadlines to hit and no time to set that up. *shrug* You do what you need to do, then.

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2010, 12:01:43 AM »
db_Jackson, try dumbwit or iwitness. Both of these take only a moment to set up on firefox or any modern browser. Taking one is even quicker. :)
I <3 Death Threats

Quote from: Revenant
The phrase "social skills of a thermonuclear device" comes to mind.
Quote from: DrJackson
What ever happened to the Smurfs and The Magic Roundabout ?
* Saint_Gambi engraves "The internet thought she was a bitch" on her tombstone.