Author Topic: Ackland Mall zerg  (Read 2477 times)

Raddox Murtangle

• Refugee
Ackland Mall zerg
« on: April 24, 2010, 07:59:20 PM »
Hello my name is Dirty Diana, i am a co founder of a z group that dominates ackland mall.
we recently noticed a large forming of zombies out of no ware, we tried to find the responsible group but to no luck. (put other groups in our tag and do a sceant death). we would like to know if there have been reports of a zerging zombie in this area, or if anyone has proof that they are even zergers.

Untill then, should we continue with atttacking, or should we pull out and let you guys come in and solve this problem or somthing lol.

Im new to the forum, and im not sure exactly how this is handled. please feel free to pm me or reply here.

zankz for your help, and barhah bless you.
-dd

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
Re: Ackland Mall zerg
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 09:32:56 PM »
Well, if I were you I'd take the gang down to Brooksville for a little while and eat all those delicious TRPs on the border there until Ackland starts looking healthier.
I <3 Death Threats

Quote from: Revenant
The phrase "social skills of a thermonuclear device" comes to mind.
Quote from: DrJackson
What ever happened to the Smurfs and The Magic Roundabout ?
* Saint_Gambi engraves "The internet thought she was a bitch" on her tombstone.

Raddox Murtangle

• Refugee
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 09:53:28 PM »
Thank you for your fast responce, in that small amount of time I did some standing, waiting for any actions they may do, they have turned out not to be zerglings, and thus the coast is clear.  :toot: sorry for the troubles.

-dd

Spiderzed

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 09:34:25 AM »
Hasn't "The Dead Walker" been hanging around in Ackland the last time they have been seen?

They have never been convicted as zergers (I think), but the research results on them have been fishy, to say the least: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/User:DevOhm/The_Dead_Walker