Author Topic: ACC Thread on Zergs, Killing, Search functions ,epeen and more.  (Read 26699 times)

Axe Hack

• Citizen
    • UDWiki Userpage
ACC Thread on Zergs, Killing, Search functions ,epeen and more.
« on: December 10, 2010, 08:54:00 PM »
Now I'm not a part of this recent conflict you guys at ZHU just so happen to be having with ACC, and I know I shouldn't even be getting involved, but I was dragged into this mess, so here I am.  As a neutral party.  Please note I sent a similar message to ACC.

Now it is to my knowledge that ACC has been targeting Caesar Augustus for killing who they thought were innocents.  It is also to my knowledge that ACC does not have a zerg list, so those they witness Caesar killed?  They had no idea they were zergs.  It is simple misunderstandings like this which causes conflicts between groups, and drags unnecessary bounty hunters into the mess as well, and when bounty hunters gets dragged in, it creates pretty much an infinite loop because of a simple misunderstanding.

I'm just here, as a neutral party, to ask you guys to arrange a peace talk with those over at ACC ('cause let's face it.  I've got dragged into this mess unintentionally.  Not gonna be easy to pull myself out of this one).  Perhaps a peace talk with the fellas at ACC will help you guys come to an understanding and put this whole mess behind you guys.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:13:21 PM by DrJackson »
I'm just here as the unofficial spokesperson for the Malton Manhunt.
-----
"Falling...falling...into darkness." --Sora, Kingdom Hearts

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
Re: Zerg Liste Discussion 5: Zergs In Space!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 11:29:24 PM »
ACC fucked up and PKed a zerg hunter? I am shocked. Shocked and appalled. :haw:
I <3 Death Threats

Quote from: Revenant
The phrase "social skills of a thermonuclear device" comes to mind.
Quote from: DrJackson
What ever happened to the Smurfs and The Magic Roundabout ?
* Saint_Gambi engraves "The internet thought she was a bitch" on her tombstone.

clanc43

• Refugee
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 07:11:27 AM »
The ACC at this point stands by its actions.  The character in question killed 3 different people without any announcement as to why this action took place, which is highly irregular.  You may or may not know, the ACC treats zergers like zombies, they are KOS.  That being said, we do not place anyone on our kill lists without first confirming the identity of the condemned.  We also keep our forums open to the condemned.  If you feel you are being wrongly targeted, we have a forum easily accessible through the wiki.

We would like to know how exactly people get put on your zerg list.  One of our top commanders was placed on the list for running an alt through a block 3 days after he left.  We are concerned with the accuracy of your list, and if the accuracy is in doubt, it is better to let the guilty go than condemn the innocent, or we are no better than the pkers and zergers we have to deal with.

In any case, if proof is provided Cesar killed only zergers, we will consider taking him off our KOS list.  I am the Chief Ambassador of the ACC, and a member of the High Command.  Any questions may be directed at me. 

Prep

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 08:02:47 AM »
We would like to know how exactly people get put on your zerg list.  One of our top commanders was placed on the list for running an alt through a block 3 days after he left.  We are concerned with the accuracy of your list, and if the accuracy is in doubt, it is better to let the guilty go than condemn the innocent, or we are no better than the pkers and zergers we have to deal with.

Feel free to site that case you're talking about, since I'm sure most of us have no idea what you're talking about. Who was it and when did they get added to the Zerg List? Additionally, if you also have a zerg list, then how do you add characters to it? I'm sure it's quite similar to the way we do it here. ( See: http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=3769.0 ) We've had people complain about our list before there have been a few occasions when they have been right. After all, much of what we do is subjective. However, in general, every one of the cases on this forum has been sufficiently documented.

In any case, if proof is provided Cesar killed only zergers, we will consider taking him off our KOS list.
Shouldn't you guys have this information? After all, you must have kept evidence of the people he killed to get on your KOS list.

Oh and just as a note. I'm a member of ZHU, although I'm sure you recognize me from The Fortress as well. ;)

Linda Watkins

• Regular
  • Witch Hunter
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 08:33:06 AM »
This same thread has been posted to the RG.

Speaking as myself and not an RG mod or ZHU member: *shrugs*

clanc43

• Refugee
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 09:30:57 AM »
The ACC is not a bounty hunting group.  When we attempt to retake an area, we generally leave policing to others.  However, this character repeatedly killed many people who were clearly not zergers.  We kept proof of this in screenshot form.  Our list of zergers and criminals is generally cleared after one month of no contacts.  We hold no grudges, but when security of the area is at stake, and there is a hint of a PK war, we generally encourage others to play these silly games elsewhere.  There are reasons we don't use other groups lists, and certainly not the RG, due to the fact I've been placed on the list when I clearly stated my case for the bounty, and posted a link to the screenshot prior to executing the character, yet I still was punished because PK'ers use the RG more than survivors do.

Regardless of the above statements, we wish for a peaceful resolution.  Any proof you have these characters are zergers will end this dispute.  Otherwise the characters you executed were under protection of the ACC, and the attacks will continue. 

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 09:58:14 AM »
Again.. you will have to be specific on who was killed... We can't supply proof when we don't know what the hell you're talking about.  Especially when it comes to one of our top Zerg Hunters and Senior Moderator of the boards.

Mickey6

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 10:07:39 AM »
We hold no grudges, but when security of the area is at stake, and there is a hint of a PK war, we generally encourage others to play these silly games elsewhere. 

Er...did you just say cheaters should only be punished when they aren't helping you? 

Prep

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 06:48:23 PM »
Any proof you have these characters are zergers will end this dispute.  Otherwise the characters you executed were under protection of the ACC, and the attacks will continue. 

Feel free to site that case you're talking about, since I'm sure most of us have no idea what you're talking about. Who was it and when did they get added to the Zerg List? Additionally, if you also have a zerg list, then how do you add characters to it? I'm sure it's quite similar to the way we do it here. ( See: http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=3769.0 ) We've had people complain about our list before there have been a few occasions when they have been right. After all, much of what we do is subjective. However, in general, every one of the cases on this forum has been sufficiently documented.
Shouldn't you guys have this information? After all, you must have kept evidence of the people he killed to get on your KOS list.

Oh and just as a note. I'm a member of ZHU, although I'm sure you recognize me from The Fortress as well. ;)

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 08:00:36 PM »
We hold no grudges, but when security of the area is at stake, and there is a hint of a PK war, we generally encourage others to play these silly games elsewhere.
Er...did you just say cheaters should only be punished when they aren't helping you?  
I think he's saying that if there are zombies around, then PKers (read:zerg hunters) should be "encouraged" to move on with bullets? Once again, I am shocked and appalled. :haw:

Clanc, where is ACC at the moment? I would like to offer some assistance. :smile:
I <3 Death Threats

clanc43

• Refugee
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 08:36:19 PM »
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/SaulKD/caesaraugustus2.jpg

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r91/flying_mky_man/CaesarPK.jpg

The CO said I should try to make peace or whatever with you guys.  I don't see any of those players on the list, and I know a character with prudence/hunto is one of the more well known zergers, but I don't see any other prudences in the area.  Probably a mistaken identity, or someone fed up with Prudence/Hunto zerg.

If we want to get this over with, show me some proof that Cesar Augustus is killing zergs.  I've got proof he killed the prudence 3 times.

Just to be explicit to the point of KISS:
We have not seen prudence 1s hunto act in concert with any other character in the area to this point.  Simply waltzing in and killing someone without and declaration or reason is not the best way to operate.  Every group has their own lists, and while some may or may not be superior to others, thats not the point in question.  The MO of waltzing into a burb, shooting a couple of people who were actively helping in the defense of a mall under siege while offering no proof of any actions is totally unacceptable, and should be changed.  I know it costs an AP or two to state your reason for murder/bounty/vigilantism.  When a large group is in the area, it would be wise to let them know why you are killing someone manning the cades.

We have not seen Jie Wu acting as a zerg either.  To say a system that keeps players permanently on the list seems silly.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 09:04:00 PM by clanc43 »

Linda Watkins

• Regular
  • Witch Hunter
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 08:59:39 PM »
Oh for crying out loud. Are you ACC dudes really incapable of looking up this thread and search for two names? Both Jie Wu and Prudence 1s Hunto are zerg-listed. Was there anything else?

clanc43

• Refugee
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »
Why should I search your zerg list when you guys who are pros and do this for a living can do it so much faster?  Maybe if you posted a link before you simply butchered people in a siege, there wouldn't be these kind of misunderstandings.  Hell, maybe the victim would even be inclined to respond to his permanent listing.  You make everyone look you up while you kill them all?  Is that your game?

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 10:12:41 PM »
This discussion should probably be moved to the ZL discussion thread.

If we want to get this over with, show me some proof that Cesar Augustus is killing zergs.  I've got proof he killed the prudence 3 times. 

clanc, both those characters are listed here:
http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=12.0

The above link is provided in Caesar Augustus' profile. Zerg hunters are a minority group in Urban Dead and are not required to warn zergs before they kill them, especially since most of the active zergs that are targeted by ZHUsers have been warned several times over.

The evidence for prudence 1s hunto is here:
http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=3940.msg44134#msg44134

Jie wu was added back in 2007 it would seem. I only skimmed the thread and found no alt connected, so I can only presume that the evidence was posted elsewhere. (read: I cbf searching to answer a question you can answer for yourself.) Token Black Man is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. I trust his judgement.

There's a search function on the forum. The zerg list requires evidence before a moderator adds a character to the zerg list. Search the forums for the character name/s.

There's a search function on the forum. The zerg list requires evidence before a moderator adds a character to the zerg list.

There's a search function on the forum. The zerg list requires evidence

There's a search function on the forum.

There's a search

search

Got that? It's important. If you learn how to search for stuff, you can answer most of your inane questions without annoying people who have a fuck ton of better things to do.

There is an expectation that the general public (ie. you and ACC) are intelligent enough to use google to follow up and investigate the evidence against zergs, (which is provided publically here on resenz, several times over in some cases,) or at least that you're capable of commanding a keyboard to use the search function here.

Blah blah blah. ZL is public for a reason. We don't have time for this retarded shit.
I <3 Death Threats

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 10:13:46 PM »
Fucking search. ffs.
I <3 Death Threats