Author Topic: ACC Thread on Zergs, Killing, Search functions ,epeen and more.  (Read 25945 times)

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Zerg Liste Discussion 5: Zergs In Space!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 01:55:44 AM »
The two are zerg listed and were killed, the two have been killed many times by ZHU.

This is the life we lead, shooting those with a perchant for cheating. Anyone pulling a trigger runs a risk, ZHU get zerg rushed and targetted by Bounty hunters, those killing ZHU get reported to the RG.

By clearing "your" zerg list you indirectly harbour them, much better to use out zerg list which is permanent, help us nail the cheaters and if they zerg rush you, we help you.
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Spiderzed

• Regular
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 04:35:58 AM »
To be fair, SMF's internal forums search is horribly broken and often fails.

Luckily, there is an external solution.

clanc43

• Refugee
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 06:53:08 AM »
There's a search function on the forum. The zerg list requires evidence before a moderator adds a character to the zerg list. Search the forums for the character name/s.

There's a search function on the forum. The zerg list requires evidence before a moderator adds a character to the zerg list.

There's a search function on the forum. The zerg list requires evidence

There's a search function on the forum.

There's a search

search

Got that? It's important. If you learn how to search for stuff, you can answer most of your inane questions without annoying people who have a fuck ton of better things to do.

Like me.  I have lots better things to do than search down an obscure group to check out poorly organized forums that don't have a search feature built it.  I don't use a bunch of scripts for UD.  Its fucking UD.  Its green with letters.  No need for any tools, graphics, or any other such nonsense.  

If you can't be bothered to give a reason why you're killing someone, why should anyone else be bothered to look you up through the wiki, attempt to use a broken search feature, download a tool to make said feature work, then state his or her case?  We're all busy people here, and as far as I can see, you're the only survivor group running around killing other survivors without a hint as to why.

In any case, I've had Cesar Augustus removed from our KOS list.  For the love of everything holy, please announce why you're killing a survivor in the future.  I'm not here to argue semantics, but it sure is a hell of a lot easier if there is some reason behind multiple player kills, other than random douchery.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:57:04 AM by clanc43 »

Spiderzed

• Regular
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 07:05:34 AM »
There are lumberjacks who can't afford the time to sharpen their axes. Because they have too many trees to cut down.

Comparing the time it takes to google-search this site with the amount of time you've spent to declare UD characters KOS, hunt them and then to argue about all on that on forums, you might be such a lumberjack.

clanc43

• Refugee
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 08:39:10 AM »
You seem to be missing the point.  Why should I google search a site with a list we don't recognize as a "kill list" to confirm or disprove that someone killed for or without a reason?  I'm doing this now to make a point.  Call out your kills.  You're not ninjas, everyone can see when you kill someone.  Avoid confusion, post proof and links with your kills.  As for calling me incompetent or an idiot, perhaps you should get to know me better before you hint at such things.

Or you can just run to the RG and put the entire ACC on the bounty list.  I know most of the mods here are mods there, pkers and zombies alike.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:43:27 AM by clanc43 »

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 08:52:43 AM »
obscure group
Obscure group?  I guarantee more people have heard of ZHU than have heard of the ACC (cuz I haven't).

You seem to be missing the point.  Why should I google search a site with a list we don't recognize as a "kill list" to confirm or disprove that someone killed for or without a reason?  I'm doing this now to make a point.  Call out your kills.  You're not ninjas, everyone can see when you kill someone.  Avoid confusion, post proof and links with your kills.  As for calling me incompetent or an idiot, perhaps you should get to know me better before you hint at such things.

Or you can just run to the RG and put the entire ACC on the bounty list.  I know most of the mods here are mods there, pkers and zombies alike.

And if you have looked at Caesar Augustus's profile, you would have seen this:
If I've killed you it's because you're listed as a zerger on Resensitized. This makes you automatic kill-on-sight in-game.

Go here to see how to clear yourself (it shouldn't take long): http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=12.0

clanc43

• Refugee
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2010, 09:18:14 AM »
Well first off, we're the second or third largest survivor group in UD, depending on the day.  If you can't find the Army Control Corps on the stats page in ud (http://urbandead.com/stats.html)  then that's just ignorance.  It seems we're beating a dead horse here.

I'd like to help you out by saying you could help out other groups by stating why you're killing someone, but that seems to have gone over your heads.  I also wonder why Cesar Augustus, a member of your group, hasn't even bothered to defend himself.  I guess diplomacy is beneath your moderators and greatest zerg hunters.  Again, point proved.  Why keep things civil, when you'd rather just swear at me, call me incompetent, and have a dick measuring contest.  Diplomacy is obviously overrated.  Good day gentlemen. 

DrJackson

• Shareholder
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 09:53:28 AM »
For some reason i thought you were ackland mall security, I had heard of them.

Anyway, ZHU arent obscure, most major groups have heard of us, as we have all had characters leading and directing, THE largest groups in game, THE most prominant groups in game and THE most notorious and well liked. Numbers dont make a group, actions do and honestly until now ACC didnt seem high in that list. - Ive played this game for a while now, and Ive never actually come across ACC but all the groups my characters are in have had zerg issues, and we police them with the trigger. then as we learnt more about zergs we joined ZHU  to combat the issue across the game.

Thank you for your posting Clanc, while some hunters do warn for a kill some use their profile link as usually when someone is killed the profile is looked at. We are making attempts to make the searching of the list better and we will take your views on board.

Cheerio.
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Linda Watkins

• Regular
  • Witch Hunter
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 09:57:36 AM »
I suspect Caesar Augustus hasn't spoken up because he doesn't care. You kill him, you get reported to the RG.

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 12:18:03 PM »
The whole point of announcing someone's kill would be to inform the target of their crimes.... some of them can't be saved... like the prudence zergs... or finis... or the other major zergs of the game.  It's not worth wasting an AP to announce to them they are zergs.. they already know and don't care. 

Now a lot of our members do announce.  the real prudence, and spiderzed do a real good job of that.  Do you make sure alllllllll of your members spend the time to announce why they are killing someone on your KOS list?

Atahalne

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • He Who Interupts
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2010, 01:06:48 PM »
who are these ACC guys and why do they think they're so important? and why isn't axe hack being used as a proxy anymore?
* Atahalne looks them up

oh! whiskey swiper! i remember him, he used to come here a lot.  i bet your group knew about the zerg liste back then and didn't mind when cheaters got taken care of.

DT

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • Who?
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2010, 01:18:51 PM »
This thread just took a turn for the AWESOME.

Also...what is it about people who come here and talk about this forum not having a search function/search doesn't work properly? It's right there, at the top of the page, between HELP and PROFILE. And it works perfectly fine.
"AUDACTER CALUMNIARE, SEMPER ALIQUID HAERET."

Linda Watkins

• Regular
  • Witch Hunter
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2010, 01:31:45 PM »
Also...what is it about people who come here and talk about this forum not having a search function/search doesn't work properly? It's right there, at the top of the page, between HELP and PROFILE. And it works perfectly fine.

Oh. I thought the search function was to come here under the cover of a diplomat and have others do the searching for you.

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2010, 01:36:28 PM »
We also have the premium search feature called A.K.U.L.E. that can be utilized for an hourly rate, but you never know what it'll find if he has time remaining. 

DrJackson

• Shareholder
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2010, 01:47:53 PM »
This is a thread about the Zerg Liste, not a tutorial on the search function is it not ?

[img]h