Author Topic: ACC Thread on Zergs, Killing, Search functions ,epeen and more.  (Read 26700 times)

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
Re: Zerg Liste Discussion 5: Zergs In Space!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2010, 01:49:09 PM »
This is a thread about the Zerg Liste, not a tutorial on the search function is it not ?

Well, to be fair it was its own thread until someone merged it.

DT

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • Who?
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2010, 01:52:45 PM »
I feel strongly that the ZHU should declare TOTAL WAR upon the ACC. Because the idea of the ZHU as an actual group which could take part in the amusing world of UD politics makes me chortle.
"AUDACTER CALUMNIARE, SEMPER ALIQUID HAERET."

Spiderzed

• Regular
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2010, 02:09:08 PM »
Now a lot of our members do announce.  the real prudence, and spiderzed do a real good job of that.  Do you make sure alllllllll of your members spend the time to announce why they are killing someone on your KOS list?
I do indeed always announce (and have brought about half a dozen zergers to appeals), but I'm not in ZHU. Or even a dedicated zerg hunter for that matter. Just someone running PKers and death-cultists who tend to get a bit more triggerhappy than usual whenever someone's shows up in a funny shade of green.

Elena

• Regular
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2010, 02:21:48 PM »
I always give a warning, even if it means running out of AP.  You never know if you might actually encourage someone to change their ways (yes I live in a dream world when it comes to some of them  :roll: ) but I still Warn and give link.

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2010, 02:35:55 PM »
Well, to be fair it was its own thread until someone merged it.

Where is the ban button ?
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Linda Watkins

• Regular
  • Witch Hunter
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2010, 04:38:40 PM »
Somebody has a persecution complex.

I wish these ACC clowns would spend the time to overcome their Not Invented Here syndrome and learn what other groups are up to. Instead of demanding a brain dump that they're incapable of absorbing, that is.

This is funny, too:

When we deal with zergs we check similar names, creation dates, descriptions, levels (numerous low levels all working together), clothing, skill progression, etc. You can't just decide someone is a zerger off one of those aspects alone. You need a preponderance of evidence to prove that it is more likely than not. ZHU seems to just mark anyone who even has the most remote suspicion about them.

*facepalms*

Catachan

• Refugee
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2010, 05:02:46 PM »
So you think it's humorous to think that because we actually TRY TO PROVE THEY'RE ZERGS over being some pompous bitch who thinks she owns everything and decides what's right and wrong because she has the title "moderator" in her name?

Listen toots, I didn't want to be a jackass, but you and your cronies just hit my nerve. You seem to forget that we've been around longer than your "Zerg Hunters" and your "Rogue List" (which PKers and over-zealous trigger happy Bounty Hunters actually pay any attention to), so we actually know what the hell we're talking about. Just because someone's account has, say, only 1 letter difference or a certain part of their name was the same, sure, I'd be a bit suspicious about it, but that's not to say I'd calll a complete red flag on him and call him a zerg. If the people are in fact a zerg, then they would usually be, what else, zerging in the same area, not out somewhere in another suburb "15 blocks away", which is completely ridiculous and irrevelant to the fact some people just happen to have a similar name (e.g. John Doe and John Smith) doesn't completely make the fact they're a zerg.

Also, out of curiousity, what is YOUR policy on figuring out a zerg? Just the name or do you just throw a metaphorical dart and hope to hit a person that could somehow be a zerg?
I will wait for a reply. Catachan from the ACC.

DrJackson

• Shareholder
Re: ACC Thread on Zergs, Killing, Search functions ,epeen and more.
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2010, 05:14:34 PM »

Catchatan - I have many ways for determing if a zerg is  as zerg - most are usually fairly blatant, others try to hide it and some are 50/50, I tend to ask for various opinions for 50/50 cases as well as using my judgement.

Also - Behold my power.

I really should have not merged this in the first place but ACC did have a semi valid question on "warnings" and then it turned into a shit fight.

Joust away !
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:17:42 PM by DrJackson »
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Catachan

• Refugee
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2010, 05:23:46 PM »
First off, I just want to make clear that the ACC didn't send me and I came on my own accord, so anything said here is of my own opinion and not the majority of the clan.

Also, what power? You just made a statement and didn't prove anything. Pointless.

Thirdly, you said most are usually fairly blatant, which is good. However, the opinions can be mixed and it's difficult to come to a complete consesus on a topic like a zerg when the clan is called "Zerg Hunters". Most likely, I'm sure people just label them zerg because they just want to kill somebody. As for the using your judgement part, that isn't a good reason to label someone a zerg, which is unfair and completely biased.

Your move.

DrJackson

• Shareholder
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »
Pointless ? - I split the thread, thus is my power, as I should have left it where it was a few days ago.

We list zergs using a variety of tools, and my judgement isn't biased or unfair, thats quite a label you have placed on me when you have no clue as to who I am, what I do, what I have done or what I eat for breakfast. But it seems you have some grudge to bear anyway so me talking to you probably wont solve much will it ?

[img]h

Catachan

• Refugee
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2010, 05:43:37 PM »
Well, my grudge is that your members are mocking us with their thumbs up their arses saying "LOLZ WAR" and we can't even represent ourselves, so that's kind of my heat on that matter.

I would also like to apologize for my labeling, as I read your post on our forum and see you have a brain, so you're probably not completely unjust.

However, one thing you said on our forum that I had a question about:

ZHU does not list anyone on the Zerg Liste, the moderators do, They are simply a group of people that shoot people who are on the list.

Who are the moderators and do they actually have a final say in the matter of a zerg add or just go with the majority of the group?

DrJackson

• Shareholder
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2010, 05:59:22 PM »
Moderators have the only say, anyone can report a zerg but it is only the moderators that add\remove anyone to the list.

They are Revenant, Huntsman, Myself, eugenie.de.franval, MarcusCaesar, Akule and Anime Sucks - some are inactive at the moment due to real life.

[img]h

Catachan

• Refugee
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2010, 06:08:51 PM »
I see...

Seems kind of pointless just to have people go out and search for zergs just for one person to put a stamp of approval/disapproval with simple minded responses, as with Linda Witkins, whom seems to just batter us without having a good, solid response everytime. It really is a shame with that, but enough of that.

However, would it be possible for these mods (Revenant, Huntsman, DrJackson [you], eugenie.de.franval, MarcusCaesar [whom I assume is Caesar Augustus, who is the alt to the leader of RRF, which is rather humorous to me], Akule, and Anime Sucks) to post their views of determining a Zerg, via private message or, if that feature isn't available, then I will risk the chance of them posting on here. However, my instinct says that will just colaborate together in an attempt to make me go away.

Linda Watkins

• Regular
  • Witch Hunter
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2010, 06:39:36 PM »
Seems kind of pointless just to have people go out and search for zergs just for one person to put a stamp of approval/disapproval with simple minded responses, as with Linda Witkins, whom seems to just batter us without having a good, solid response everytime.

My bad. I admit it, the self-righteous and willful ignorant rub me the wrong way.

Catachan

• Refugee
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2010, 06:58:50 PM »
My bad. I admit it, the self-righteous and willful ignorant rub me the wrong way.
Making yourself look like an ignorant ass rubbed me the wrong way, too.