Author Topic: ACC Thread on Zergs, Killing, Search functions ,epeen and more.  (Read 18938 times)

DT

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • Who?
Re: Zerg Liste Discussion 5: Zergs In Space!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2010, 02:46:47 PM »
This thread just took a turn for the AWESOME.

Quoting myself for great justice.

Furthermore: The ZHU has no known Diplomats, Diplomatic Forums, or even any allies. It's an OOC group which features only a few ZHU-Only members. There are entire PKer groups who are ZHU members, for example, and large portions of other PKer groups which are also affiliated. (Replace "PKer" with "Pro-Survivor", "Zombie", and "Bounty Hunter" as you see fit)

Caesar Augustus is not one of those. He's a dedicated Zerg Hunter (with a history of GKing in the distant past before he went ZHU, I think? Or I might be thinking of someone else). Prudence 1s Hunto is also known as Hateuall, a dedicated Zerger with a literal army of alts.
For a for more information, here's an interesting post: An Interesting Post.

If Prudence 1s Hunto is not a Zerg, s/he could come here and ask to be taken off.
"AUDACTER CALUMNIARE, SEMPER ALIQUID HAERET."

Prep

• Regular
Re: ACC Thread on Zergs, Killing, Search functions ,epeen and more.
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2010, 03:51:28 PM »
I almost kill the 'zerg' - http://iamscott.net/1292367795608.html
ACC heroically save a 'zerg' by wasting 4 FAK on it - http://iamscott.net/1292367692390.html

Well, that was pretty convenient timing. So, now that this is really getting into it, I decided to actually bother checking out the characters behind this whole mess. Notice that's why I also put the 'zerg'. Anyway here is what I found. Looks to me like someone is trying to make a point and it looks suspiciously like a set up. Why make a ZHU clone character in the exact same method as a known mass zerger? Well, there are really two possibilities as I see it:
1. Whoever made the character wanted to protest how the ZL is run
2. They wanted to get killed a lot because they wanted attention

I am more than happy to oblige them with an action on either of those two options. They mocked a friends' character and, in my book, that's worth a bullet or two, zerger or not. Just be aware of that before I get into the ZL part of the discussion.

Yes, I can read, and I saw proven as well, but that doesn't change the fact that he still had a chance of being innocent. Your system is flawed and needs to be changed on killing "zergs", seeing as some people, Prep being singled out at the moment because he's the only one to have come forth with this in the thread and can't be arsed to check every damn post, have a rather blurred line between Innocent and Guilty.

Just out curiousity, why did you say "to do this over just your average PKing"? By the sounds of it, you do it anyways.

ADD: How about this guy here?. I mean, he shares 5 of 6 of the letters in Caesar, so he could obviously qualify for one of Caesar's alt, according to your standards.

So here's the deal, and I thought I made this pretty clear before, but I guess it can stand to be repeated. I kill characters suspected of or proven to be zergs. Now, whether you like how the moderators of the zerg list handle the cases brought to us is something you should discuss with them privately, I think.

To answer your questions: Yes, I kill people. Calogero Vizzini is a PKer. He also happens to kill off the ZL more often nowadays. I consider 'average PKing' to be indiscriminate killing with no list whatsoever. The 'average PKer' will kill someone for saying something stupid, killing them, having a stupid name, wearing a blue shirt, etc. They don't need a list. I choose to use one. Answer your question? And with regards to Caerus. Get me a screenshot of them acting in unison in the same area.

So here's the bottom line. We're all PKers. If this comes as a surprise to you, then I think you've missed us killing that prudence fake a few times. We kill people and it's really that simple. However, like most groups, we've chosen to kill a specific group of people. In our case, those suspected of or proven to be zergs. We do this because we like to. We do this because we can. We do not do this because we care about what everyone else thinks about it. I mean hey, let's be honest with ourselves, if you want to change how the list is run, then you should talk to the people who verify the cases presented here. The rest of us are just here to kill people and, buddy, you're putting yourself in the line of fire by talking to the wrong people ...

DT

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • Who?
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2010, 04:16:37 PM »
Notice that's why I also put the 'zerg'. Anyway here is what I found. Looks to me like someone is trying to make a point and it looks suspiciously like a set up. Why make a ZHU clone character in the exact same method as a known mass zerger? Well, there are really two possibilities as I see it:
1. Whoever made the character wanted to protest how the ZL is run
2. They wanted to get killed a lot because they wanted attention
3. The account of these forums is a troll, and if you read further in that thread, someone points out that there is evidence of Prudence 1s Hunto working with the other Hateuall alts (during Zerg Gank Auto III).
Fixed your post.
"AUDACTER CALUMNIARE, SEMPER ALIQUID HAERET."

zedpro

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2010, 09:24:05 PM »
Self-righteous groups dropping this line and then getting all pissy when the rest of Malton doesnt abide *their* list is a cry to me to grief them. So Mr Zed Pro, congrats: I shall unidle a alt and send him your way. Look for me when your troops report casualties :)

For the record Zed Pro, since you ACC chaps seem obsessed with such things, while I have been in both ZHU and the RG staffs, I dont represent either entities anymore then I do the RRF WC.  So cheers mate, I shall be looking for you in particular.

I received a pm from this gentleman. I cannot PM on your boards. To answer the question.

I intend to protect the mall. That is my function at this point. I'll neither send anyone looking nor stop them. I will be easily found in the Mall if wanted. You have made the point you wished and we can let it go at that.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:27:48 PM by zedpro »

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »
Well thats obvious.

And thus the honest descended on the ACC and they ran away to the NW quoting FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WERE NOT RUNNING......................
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 01:19:13 PM by DrJackson »
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Akule

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Someone needs to get a life.
Re: Zerg Liste Discussion 5: Zergs In Space!!!!!!
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2011, 06:42:40 PM »
Like me.  I have lots better things to do than search down an obscure group to check out poorly organized forums that don't have a search feature built it.

:raise:

The error is yours. As the attached image clearly shows, there is a search feature built into the forum. If there is a demand for a tutorial on how to use the search feature, I am sure I can put one together.

It's not that I don't like you. I just can't stand stupid.