Author Topic: Alwayz Annoying  (Read 5809 times)

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
Re: Alwayz Annoying
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 12:34:50 PM »
Can someone please tell me how a human player named SgtKobayashi can bite me for 1hp? When they are alive. I have screen shots. I just want to know how the hell he can bite people while being alive???

http://www.urbandead.com/map.cgi?target=000000&weapon=teeth

replace profile number target

alwayzlate

• Banned
  • Refugee
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2014, 08:40:34 AM »
Hey thanks for the info... i was wondering how he did that. I play through a phone so i can't do that fancy stuff.

alwayzlate

• Banned
  • Refugee
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2015, 10:49:00 AM »
hi there humans

alwayzlate

• Banned
  • Refugee
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2015, 10:55:39 AM »
wow, I'm a star... The alwayz thank the 3,552 viewers of this post. come visit us in Edgecombe... McClouds Pub recently changed management and is now McClouds Gay Bar... so i haven't been there much.... And Pitney, well poor Pitneybank is just a desolate shell of it's former self... Also if you see SgtKobayashi beware as he is a zombie wisperer. SgtKobayashi leave trails of meat crumbs luring zombies to survivors...as well as SgtKobayashi makes crop circles & mutilates cattle. I unfortunately have stumbled across Sarge and Prudence often having sex at revive points while smearing gore on to each other... i have sceen shots of these disturbing images .. if anyone wants them...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:02:04 AM by alwayzlate »

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 04:55:54 PM »
You like SgtKobayashi don't you
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h