Author Topic: LOL Zerger "debate"  (Read 2800 times)

penguinpyro

• Refugee
LOL Zerger "debate"
« on: February 22, 2011, 07:26:56 PM »
This is what I did today.

I told an alt of the alwayz zerger clan that I feel sorry that he has to enhance his e-penis with his zerging, and that I am proud of my ethics and this was his response:

http://udwitness.oddnetwork.org/private/2011/02/udw-20110222-211507-0d57a4757501f681ed3cb16e45410467-penguinpyro.html

What I responded with was:

"OH MY GOD you're right! If we do not cheat shamelessly, the zombies will win, and people will DIE and a plague will descend upon the Earth because this is totally not a game where nothing of actual value is lost! I'm swayed by your noble threats upon my group and OH MY GOD THE HUMANITY you're totally right, the genny that some other idiot stuck in a cinema could in fact be used to save REAL LIVES. Oh I WEEP FOR THE LOSS OF ONE GENERATOR AND AM A HEEL FOR SIMPLY SLEEPING IN A DARK AREA WHERE I AM LESS SHOOTABLE. Oh god why? WHY??!! Why did I choose to play fair when there are imaginary digital characters out there that could die out there for a few hours at a time as a result? Such a stunning revelation, you are truly alwayz right! You have convinced me cheating absolutely has to be solved with cheating because there are no alternatives, and that I am an ignoble bastard for sleeping in a dark building, an ATROCIOUS act worse than zerging! Oh BOOHOOOHOOHHOHOHOHHSOBSOBSOBSOB. GOD NO! FORGIVE ME FOR NOT ZERGING DEAR KEVAN.... I didn't know you actually didn't mean it when you said the only rule in Urban Dead is no zerging, period! Oh I'm such a fucking bastard, and I will go and repent my ways by forming several accounts and pursuing vendettas in this digital game where there is SIMPLY SO MUCH AT STAKE THAT I MUST CHEAT TO WIN, BECAUSE BEING ABOVE THAN MY ENEMIES IS FOR FOOLS? RIght, alwayz? You're always right brother, testify to the glory of cheating and blaming your motives on others! *Fist bump*"

My alternative answer would have been: "too long; didn't read", but that wouldn't have been quite as fun to say.

There is no reasoning with zergers sometimes. He's in Harnap Cinema, with the lights on, if you want a piece of him. Kill the genny, too. :D

Axe Hack

• Citizen
    • UDWiki Userpage
Re: LOL Zerger "debate"
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 07:42:56 PM »
His arguement is invalid.  My group, Organization XIII, helps whichever side is in the minority in terms of the ratio balance on the stats page.  And seeing that I'm the one keeping the ratio in check every week (so I can update it on Organization XIII's page and keep members up to date), I can tell you this: zombies have been in the minority for the past two months. ;D

Why don't you rub that in this alwayz zerger's face? ;)
I'm just here as the unofficial spokesperson for the Malton Manhunt.
-----
"Falling...falling...into darkness." --Sora, Kingdom Hearts

Spiderzed

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »
I'd have shot alwayz, if it weren't for Inevitable Betrayal's intervention.

Thank you, bounty hunters, for once again securing the area and saving whiny cheats as alwayzzerg from being given an actual reason to whine.

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 09:31:41 PM »
Does anyone have any idea what rule "even I" (alwayz) has seen Prudence violating?

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 10:48:10 PM »
alwayz (riding the shortbus) is a special case but I wouldn't pay much heed to anything any zergs say to you in game. Just shoot it and dump it. Let them waste their AP arguing with you about it. Obviously the guy is pretty insecure otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to point out how he gets revived in Pitneybank.  I mean seriously? The suburb is a lab/trenchcoat town. Everyone can get a revive there. It's like saying "Hay guiz look what i can do" and then wanking furiously for about a minute and expecting you to applaud.
I <3 Death Threats

Quote from: Revenant
The phrase "social skills of a thermonuclear device" comes to mind.
Quote from: DrJackson
What ever happened to the Smurfs and The Magic Roundabout ?
* Saint_Gambi engraves "The internet thought she was a bitch" on her tombstone.

penguinpyro

• Refugee
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 12:51:25 AM »
alwayz (riding the shortbus) is a special case but I wouldn't pay much heed to anything any zergs say to you in game. Just shoot it and dump it. Let them waste their AP arguing with you about it. Obviously the guy is pretty insecure otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to point out how he gets revived in Pitneybank.  I mean seriously? The suburb is a lab/trenchcoat town. Everyone can get a revive there. It's like saying "Hay guiz look what i can do" and then wanking furiously for about a minute and expecting you to applaud.

Hence my initial remark about his e-peen.

Trevor Wrist

• Regular
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 01:12:59 PM »
Ah yes, the good old "fighting ye good fight" routine. Which of course is done by sitting in a mall 24/7 unless an actual zombie horde shows up in which case you hightail it to the nearest green suburb.