Author Topic: Zerg List Discussion 7: ....Wait, What Happened To 6?  (Read 77953 times)

Seneca

• Anti-Spam Group
Re: Zerg List Discussion 7: ....Wait, What Happened To 6?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 07:54:09 PM »
Erm so...I'm a bit confused by what you all mean as alts.

I don't have any, except for a few throwaway ones I made when I started that I think have become inactive and that I don't remember the names or the  passwords to.

This is my main, so I'll just post him, I guess.

http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1935126

Akule

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Someone needs to get a life.
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 05:06:34 PM »
So, that's 8 members out of at least 46 listed members (or 47 if you go by the stats page), and not counting any honorary members. Are the others going to come to the board and post?

It's not that I don't like you. I just can't stand stupid.

Akule

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Someone needs to get a life.
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 04:39:57 PM »
Repeating the question.  :raise:

It's not that I don't like you. I just can't stand stupid.

Alice Gravesend

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2011, 10:59:12 AM »
not sure if you guys like to keep piling up evidence on zerg listed characters but heres some:
http://iamscott.net/1313189703967.html

if you guys dont care about this sort of piling up of evidence then just say so and ill not do it again :)

Goldenboots

• Zerg Hunt I Winner
  • Shareholder
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »
so like...don't we have to wait until they are actually listed before killing them?

Prudence has never been on the Rogue's Gallery, but she will kill people SHE considers zergers without waiting for the Liste. These Waaaghs have been reported and are a sure thing to be liste-d of course.
If she gets Rogues-Galleried, some zergers will kill her and solve that problem pretty fast.

Your character can make her own decision. And ZL mods don't have to count premature kills. But killing WG002, WG003, makes me feel  :toot: :toot: :toot:

bisfan

• Regular
  • HAET BUS
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2011, 06:54:36 PM »
I simply love those PKing, pro-zombie and pro-zombie zerg people! Nice screenshot! You probably missed:

# A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (4 hours and 2 minutes ago) ( http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1188868 )
# A zombie killed Marki5. (4 hours and 1 minute ago) ( http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1765369 )
# A zombie destroyed the generator. (exactly 4 hours ago) ( http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1817517 )
# A zombie bit into you for 4 damage. (3 hours and 58 minutes ago)  ( http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1488126 )

I'm sure that's just well coordinated group, one of those with all the members going inactive at the same time and then becoming active at the same time again, like Angry Vaginas or Red Triangle Circus Gang.

I'm not saying those people you mentioned are not zergs, but I simply don't care. NE corner is so infested with zombie zergs that it's really not important. If you didn't figure that out by now, wake up.

edit: on the other hand, those carabinieri you were concerned about... if you actually paid attention, you would figure out they were goons. So they went to where they belong. Zerging, probably, but who cares. That's what goons do. Just look at Angry Vaginas. ;)
Well, it does look like a strike team anyway. I know that any MOB strike looks like that, and if you're unfamiliar with how it works I'd invite you to visit IRC and sit in on a strike one day. Aside from sharing a group (as do most organised teams) and hitting at the same time (as most organised teams do) what makes this look suspicious is the criminal use of ellipses. Naming, date of creation, clothing, and even XP would all incline me to think they're probably different people.

And weren't the Carabinieri from a chan rather than being goons?

Pero Djetlic

• Refugee
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2011, 07:11:59 PM »
Well, it does look like a strike team anyway. I know that any MOB strike looks like that, and if you're unfamiliar with how it works I'd invite you to visit IRC and sit in on a strike one day. Aside from sharing a group (as do most organised teams) and hitting at the same time (as most organised teams do) what makes this look suspicious is the criminal use of ellipses. Naming, date of creation, clothing, and even XP would all incline me to think they're probably different people.

I'm so glad another 100% pro zombie replied! So Dead Animals are as good as MOB? Despite the fact that they may not be on the stats page today and may have 25 members tomorrow? Put them on your contact list and check every day, you might see something interesting. ;)

Thank you for the invitation to the IRC, but I think I'll pass. I will actually join some zombie group with one of my characters now, after The dead threat is over, but sadly, it will not be The Mob (although I would like that). Looking for a goon-free group and The Mob is not the one.

Oh, and Carabinieri were goons, trust me.

bisfan

• Regular
  • HAET BUS
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »
I'm so glad another 100% pro zombie replied! So Dead Animals are as good as MOB? Despite the fact that they may not be on the stats page today and may have 25 members tomorrow? Put them on your contact list and check every day, you might see something interesting. ;)

Thank you for the invitation to the IRC, but I think I'll pass. I will actually join some zombie group with one of my characters now, after The dead threat is over, but sadly, it will not be The Mob (although I would like that). Looking for a goon-free group and The Mob is not the one.

Oh, and Carabinieri were goons, trust me.

I like to think I'm not 100% pro-zombie but maybe I'm fooling myself. I also confess to not being familiar with the Dead Animals, so can't comment on their efficacy as a group or strike team. I can say, on the strength of that specific snapshot my inclination would have been to not assume they are zerging; well, the ellipses would make me a little suspicious but I'd want to gather more evidence. By itself it's certainly not as strong a piece of evidence as this zombie zerg you submitted about a month ago or this one I posted about last week.

Alice Gravesend

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2011, 08:24:21 PM »
Prudence has never been on the Rogue's Gallery, but she will kill people SHE considers zergers without waiting for the Liste. These Waaaghs have been reported and are a sure thing to be liste-d of course.
If she gets Rogues-Galleried, some zergers will kill her and solve that problem pretty fast.

Your character can make her own decision. And ZL mods don't have to count premature kills. But killing WG002, WG003, makes me feel  :toot: :toot: :toot:

ok just checking. I've been holding back on killing some obvious zergs while waiting for their official listing and was wondering how the community here feels about preemptive kills in general. 

Alice Gravesend

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »

Their cover story was that they were from chan. who knows really. for all we know they could have been run by a local survivor zerg using the goon/chan "we have a big forum" excuse for their own ends.

Alice Gravesend

• Citizen
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
I simply love those PKing, pro-zombie and pro-zombie zerg people! Nice screenshot! You probably missed:

# A zombie brought down the last of the barricades. (4 hours and 2 minutes ago) ( http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1188868 )
# A zombie killed Marki5. (4 hours and 1 minute ago) ( http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1765369 )
# A zombie destroyed the generator. (exactly 4 hours ago) ( http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1817517 )
# A zombie bit into you for 4 damage. (3 hours and 58 minutes ago)  ( http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1488126 )

I'm sure that's just well coordinated group, one of those with all the members going inactive at the same time and then becoming active at the same time again, like Angry Vaginas or Red Triangle Circus Gang.

I'm not saying those people you mentioned are not zergs, but I simply don't care. NE corner is so infested with zombie zergs that it's really not important. If you didn't figure that out by now, wake up.

edit: on the other hand, those carabinieri you were concerned about... if you actually paid attention, you would figure out they were goons. So they went to where they belong. Zerging, probably, but who cares. That's what goons do. Just look at Angry Vaginas. ;)

The angry vaginas are already zerg listed. But you're saying that survivor zergs in the NE corner should be given a pass based on that? even a text rapist zerg? And you came all the way here to cry about it? So what's your agenda here? To convince us to ignore the zergs of the NE corner because the angry vaginas zerg? Yeah, sorry i chased away the 50+ carabinieri zerg army from defending your corner for you.

Pero Djetlic

• Refugee
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2011, 08:52:16 PM »
I like to think I'm not 100% pro-zombie but maybe I'm fooling myself. I also confess to not being familiar with the Dead Animals, so can't comment on their efficacy as a group or strike team. I can say, on the strength of that specific snapshot my inclination would have been to not assume they are zerging; well, the ellipses would make me a little suspicious but I'd want to gather more evidence. By itself it's certainly not as strong a piece of evidence as this zombie zerg you submitted about a month ago or this one I posted about last week.

You did report many zombie zergs and I noticed that. The main problem between survivor zergs and zombie zergs is in the mechanics of the game. They are all retards, incapable to play decently by one and and the only rule. While survivor zergs go out to kill a zombie, wasting 50 APs in the process, zombie zerg can't do a stupidity like that. The game does not allow them. They do what any legit zombie would do. If you are really interested, come to Dulston. My character Pero Djetlic is far away. Got to the contact list of some dedicated death cultists, who, I believe, have zerging revivers, so it was no longer safe to stay there, but I brought the other character in the area. The whole area is zerg contolled. Angry Vaginas lead that, with some help from "their" The Dead "alts", but that is only the beginning. PM me if you are interested to see the "zombie zerging paradise" (alive or dead, we can easily arrange rot revive if you want it).

Dead Animals... that's a joke! Just check the stats page every day and you'll see. If you want, we can get 2-3 more people who know how to take a screenshot in a building anticipating "their" attack, just to prove it. Although it is pointless.

Pero Djetlic

• Refugee
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 08:59:13 PM »
The angry vaginas are already zerg listed. But you're saying that survivor zergs in the NE corner should be given a pass based on that? even a text rapist zerg? And you came all the way here to cry about it? So what's your agenda here? To convince us to ignore the zergs of the NE corner because the angry vaginas zerg? Yeah, sorry i chased away the 50+ carabinieri zerg army from defending your corner for you.

No I'm saying I ignore Shotgun Ed zergs while Angry Vaginas & co. zergs are controlling the area and I'm certainly not killing Dulston Alliance members because they are... well, incompetent and clueless, I guess we can agree here, but I still don't think it is a reason to kill them. I do kill Angry Vaginas, I do repair and barricade buildings. What do you do?

Are you kidding me?! Do you really think I want GOONS to defend anything for me?! I fought goons while you were dead and napping in the dirt and I will again if necessary. And you chased them away? That must be a joke! Go ahead, chase Angry Vaginas away, they are the same kin'.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 09:07:43 PM by Pero Djetlic »

Alice Gravesend

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2011, 09:15:07 PM »
No I'm saying I ignore Shotgun Ed zergs while Angry Vaginas & co. zergs are controlling the area and I'm certainly not killing Dulston Alliance members because they are... well, incompetent and clueless, I guess we can agree here, but I still don't think it is a reason to kill them. I do kill Angry Vaginas, I do repair and barricade buildings. What do you do?

I find and kill zergs. I have been helping the BAR hold their area for some time now.  

I haven't killed a DA member or any other real survivor in something like 6 months. In fact I've been reviving and healing them. Not that that stops them from killing me from time to time (most recently, xethon decided to kill me randomly)

Lately I mostly tend to do a lot of dying at the hands of Shotgun Ed zergs you seem to be so keen on.

Pero Djetlic

• Refugee
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2011, 09:24:58 PM »
Nice, but sorry.

# He's dead Jim destroyed the generator. (41 minutes ago)

upsets me the most of those screenshots. I really want to find out who is the zerging reviver of that SOB (and Whitlock Wizard's too!)

When the Malton population was around 10%, those scumbags were alive. I don't know what generators were they destroying at that time, or who were they killing (I honestly doubt there was a single Dulston Alliance member alive at that time), but those two were alive.

And I'm not keen on Shotgun Ed's zergs. I despise them, but tolerate them while goonish/angry vagina zergs rule the area. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 10:04:00 PM by Pero Djetlic »