Author Topic: Zerg List Discussion 7: ....Wait, What Happened To 6?  (Read 80632 times)

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: Zerg List Discussion 7: ....Wait, What Happened To 6?
« Reply #375 on: December 23, 2013, 03:47:17 PM »
Merry xmas zergs and zerg hunters
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Saint_Gambi

• Shareholder
  • Alt Violator
« Reply #376 on: December 31, 2013, 10:42:40 PM »
Nice one!  You killed a non Zerg by not reading your own forums.

My little boy plays as sweet little boy and i (his dad) and a sweet little girl.  We are trying to find each other ingame (we don't tell each other where we are and are REALLY searching for each other!!)

So the fact we are now classed as Non Zergs, (quite some time ago) is annoying that you have killed me today :(

Can you please not kill me if we cross paths again?

Thank you!!

Actually, you were never successful in getting removed from the list. All you did was admit that you created the character for him. No moderators ever said to you that you would be removed. You never even showed that the characters were separate.
http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=4084.msg64163#msg64163
As a reminder, I have not removed you yet
Akule even went over it with you before that.
I assume then, that you are his mother?

One problem I see right away, is this: When you ended up setting up his account, you would have entered in his password, and unfortunately, that starts making it tricky. We can't be certain that he is playing day-in and day-out by himself, as you have his password, and can easily hop on to play for him (if he is sick, for example).

In addition, the game's anti-cheating countermeasures will not differentiate between two players playing one character in the same area on the same IP and one player playing two different characters. If you are playing on the same IP with your son, then you will want to play in different areas of Malton. I would recommend that they stay at least a full suburb apart (10 squares at all times) and not travel into the same area as one another in the same 24 hour period.

Does this make sense?
And you responded that you understood all of this.
yep makes sense.  The only thing i can say is that we initially started out working together, we had no idea that our hit rates would be low when together and couldn't understand why we couldn't find anything!

So we learned to play together, but now have seperated and are many blocks apart and he seems happy with that as am i!

He doesn't go on everyday, but when he remembers i don't have a problem with him playing and let him play how he wants.
It does not matter how independant you claim your son is, you have the password to that character. If you want him to have his own character, tell him to make another one, because as far as we're concerned, that character is yours. Therefore, since you are the responsible adult in this situation, and thus far the only one of the pair of you who's come to the forum to get off the list, you need to make sure both characters are separate at all times and you need to prove that you've made every effort to do so to us before we take you off the list.

You said you had separated the characters. That shows us that you understood that both characters using the same IP would get penalized for working together. You complained previously that your son's character, the one that you created, got shot by a zerg hunter, and yet you still have not shown us any evidence that you've separated the characters. Basically this is the second time you've come here complaining about getting shot, and you want us to stop, but you've done nothing to make us believe your characters are separate. You don't get off the list until the characters are separate and we do not base decisions on good faith here, because most players who come here to appeal have already lied. Akule did say he was giving you the benefit of the doubt, and you basically ignored his questions. So since you're the only one who really has anything invested in getting off the zerg list, it is up to you to stay with the appeal until it is done with. Take screenshots or use dumbwit to show that both characters are separate and post that evidence over in the appeals thread.
I <3 Death Threats

Quote from: Revenant
The phrase "social skills of a thermonuclear device" comes to mind.
Quote from: DrJackson
What ever happened to the Smurfs and The Magic Roundabout ?
* Saint_Gambi engraves "The internet thought she was a bitch" on her tombstone.

sweet little girl

• Refugee
« Reply #377 on: January 02, 2014, 11:14:35 AM »
Absolutely disgusting. My lad is 8 year old and enjoys playing this - i, as a dad, don't mind him playing this as it's better than Call of Duty or GTA V!!

Yet, once again i have been killed by Bpell - even when in game i came across him and said to him that i will not kill him in revenge for killing me and hopefully we can move on from this and he can leave us alone.

Way to go guys, way to go.

I promised my lad i would not sneak a peek, but i guess i have to now.  It loks like he hasn't played in a while, but this is where he is atm:

I understand your aims, but it is upsetting that a game designed to be fun is been ruined by you - even when i have took the time to explain.  We have ONE pc, i cannot afford another, i cannot afford to acquire secondary routers and ip addresses - this is meant to be something my son and i can do together.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:26:27 AM by sweet little girl »

Atahalne

• Flapjack Social
  • Regular
  • He Who Interupts
« Reply #378 on: January 02, 2014, 05:54:28 PM »

you let a 6 year old play this game?

Sweet Little Boy out of the game is really my 8 year old son who enjoys the role playing and i feel ok as a parent as their is no graphical disturbing content.
My lad is 8 year old and enjoys playing this

your lad ages very weirdly.  was he born on leap day?

sweet little girl

• Refugee
« Reply #379 on: January 03, 2014, 12:49:33 AM »
he's actually 9 this year!!

And zombies are the 'in' thing at the minute - roblox, minecraft all have zombie mods.  So yeah, i don't mind this for him to play.  And i don't mind him and me dying in game, what i don't like is been hunted - difficult to explain to him that others think he is cheating.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:51:45 AM by sweet little girl »

Spad

• Shareholder
  • I'm Watching You
« Reply #380 on: January 03, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »
So far your character has been the only one killed so there is no need to explain anything to your precious little snowflake of a son.  If you want to continue to complain, feel free to do so. If you want off the list, follow the easy instructions found here: http://zombies.dementiastudios.org/boards/index.php?topic=3769.0

Until you are off the list, you and your "son" will continue to be hunted.

sweet little girl

• Refugee
« Reply #381 on: January 03, 2014, 02:12:59 PM »
No one has called him precious - we're just trying to play a game together and i'm asking nicely that you leave us be.  I understand where your group is coming from, but when you impede on another players enjoyment of the game then surely you are going against the creators intentions and showing yourselves to be as bad as those that zerg.

I will follow the link and plead my case.

sammann

• Anti-Spam Group
« Reply #382 on: February 05, 2014, 04:48:09 PM »
I don't really know where this should go, but there is a "former" member of The Dead that is PKing non zergers claiming to be enforcing the list as a member of ZHU.  This character has been in Roftwood, around Eligius for several days doing this.  I have checked on this character (http://urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=1484891) and found that they have done similar things under the banner of other groups in the past.  The survivors in the area haven't survived long enough for us to discuss this so I can find out who is killing them and if similar claims are being made.

This is from a few days ago when I initially signed up here:

I just took this one a little while ago:

Pero Djetlic

• Refugee
« Reply #383 on: October 20, 2014, 02:49:48 PM »
Don't think anyone really cares, but everyone with groups tags Angry Vaginas, Genocide and Red Triangle Circus Gang suddenly became active, after many years. Interesting, isn't it? Must be a coincidence. ;)

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #384 on: October 29, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »
Yes.
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h