Author Topic: Brainstock no longer available  (Read 1352 times)

Cedric Daniels

• Anti-Spam Group
Brainstock no longer available
« on: January 27, 2014, 01:56:03 AM »
Thanks for reading this comment.
I'm noting this here in case the the Brainstock board coughs and finally gives up.
When I originally joined the game back in 2007 I created my first character, a DEM member Charles Degaulle Character ID1306866, hmm? my character's profile actually says created - 2008, oh well, I'll go with that.
After noting the very hotly debated DEM position on various unofficial forums I lost interest in playing my original character and allowed Charles to slip away into inactive status, sometime around 2010.
I have recently begun playing again and I revived my original character to go over and check out the status of the Brainstock forum.
This AM I logged back into the game and went over to the Brainstock board to check the status of my character, just to find that the board is not available.
I'm just noting the status here on another popular forum so that you guys/gals can be aware of the status of the Zetaboards forum.

Akule

• Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Someone needs to get a life.
Re: Brainstock no longer available
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 11:27:32 AM »
You should be able to find them over here now. They migrated things over a while ago.

It's not that I don't like you. I just can't stand stupid.

DrJackson

• Shareholder
  • AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 11:47:41 AM »
I remember Charles De Gaule from the MFD !

They moved to a new board but the game is in decline anyway.
"your friends look like drooling, slack-jawed gimps"
" 27.11 MHz: "DrJackson-another resident buttwipe needs to be put downASAP" (14 hours and 20 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "DrJackson=KOS/DNR" (14 hours and 19 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "Did we mention DrJackson is a lying weasel of a poofboy?" (14 hours and 17 minutes ago)
27.11 MHz: "and he wears his granny's panties on the outside" (14 hours and 16 minutes ago)"

[img]h

Anime Sucks

• Go Fuck Yourself <3
  • Administrator
  • Shareholder
  • Retired: Will Only Answer Admin Questions.. Bitch!
    • My Video Blog and Coherent Ramblings
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 08:41:10 AM »
Damnit, you got my hopes up